Contact Center Messaging AgentJob ID: 2021-41126 Aguadilla, Puerto Rico Category: Customer-Service
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Provides general customer care and technical support to end-users (customers) by performing an analysis and question diagnosis, while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Provide first contact resolution on customer inquiry by providing appropriate and effective resolution information.
- Deliver service and support to customers using and operating customer messaging platforms.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Correspond with customers to resolve billing issues and queries, provide product information, use sales and service engagement skills, efficiently offer recommendations for products and services that may better suit customer needs.
- Provide troubleshooting services to help customers any service issues with their Liberty products (i.e. Internet/WiFi, TV, Phone). Provide customer education as necessary.
- Effectively troubleshoots issues & equipment relating to connectivity, network, equipment, identifying LAN issues, email and mail delivery problems, client configuration, domain issues, PC/Mac workstation configuration, DNS problem and proxy server configurations, server level issues, and web hosting.
- Demonstrates knowledge of installing software programs and troubleshooting operating systems, software and hardware.
- Performs complex diagnostic troubleshooting to resolve voice & data service issues.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, Video, VOIP and more.
- Resolves username and password problems, troubleshoot basic software applications, verifying accurate hardware and software set up, power cycling equipment, assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting client’s email issues.
- Provides technical support to users by researching and answering inquiries; troubleshooting problems; maintaining workstation and LAN performance.
- Handles inbound and outbound calls, especially software, hardware, connectivity and troubleshooting, as needed
- Maintain a high quality monitoring score according to the department metrics.
- Attend customers based on interaction etiquette procedures.
- Provides first contact resolution on customer inquiry by providing appropriate billing, service, programming, maintenance, troubleshooting information (VoIP & HSD and Video).
- Demonstrates and ensures compliance with the Customer First Philosophy, all Liberty Latin America policies and procedures including the Code of Conduct and Liberty safety standards and procedures.
- Other functions may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
Associate degree. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems preferred.
At least one year of experience in computer support, customer service and solving problems in help desk environment.
A + & Network + certifications a plus.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to type 38-40 words per minute (WPM)
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish and English).
- Knowledgeable about common LAN/WAN configuration, delivery of cable modem service on the cable infrastructure, email applications/concepts/configuration/SPAM issues, TCP/IP, VPN and 3rd party devices and their interaction with our service.
- Computer knowledge Windows 98, 2000, XP, VISTA, 10 and MAC.
- Diverse knowledge of PC concepts, operating systems and PC applications, and general web development knowledge.
- Ability to troubleshoot connectivity issues with Liberty and customer equipment: Modem, Router or combination device (Stability of Equipment as well as Configuration) while maintaining a point of demarcation.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and high-transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Excellent knowledge of internet/IP, web browsers, e-mail and other PC operating and connectivity technologies.
- Advance configuration/working knowledge in windows applications.
- Customer Focus and service oriented.
- Knowledge on Telecommunications.
Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Assessment, background check and drug test will be required to successful candidate.
If you believe you have been discriminated against you may notify the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Federal Communications Commission, or other appropriate agency.