Contact Center Messaging Supervisor - Customer Care & Tech SupportJob ID: 2021-38864 Aguadilla, Puerto Rico Category: Customer-Service
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Responsible to lead the day to day management of a team of customer experience reps in the contact center. Supervises customer experience representatives that are saving and retaining our existing subscribers. Responsible for the implementation of initiatives planned to meet or exceed the customer’s needs and revenue retention goals. Coordinate the technical support services staff and ensure our customers are receiving the appropriate assistance.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Management, Marketing, Telecommunications or related field.
Three years of supervisory experience in Contact Center environment.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish & English).
- Results driven with a strong background customer service approach and with strong management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated self-motivation, good judgment, problem solving and analytical skills. Performs effectively and independently in a multi-tasking environment.
- Computer-literate, knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook).
- Customer Focus and service oriented.
- Ability to motivate employees.
- Knowledge on Telecommunications, especially on cable, telephone and Internet.
Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Assessment, background check and drug test will be required to successful candidate.
If you believe you have been discriminated against you may notify the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Federal Communications Commission, or other appropriate agency.
- Monitor and develop everyday performance of Customer Experience staff, including messaging monitoring and account monitoring for representatives to maintain a high level of quality performance.
- Analyze, interpret and resolve subscriber problems that relate in any way to our Internet, video or VoIP services and handle until its completion.
- Act as a resource for Tech Support Representatives by providing information, mentorship and/or otherwise assisting them with intensified messaging.
- Provide daily oversight for the in-bound contact center efforts including daily accountability, oversight, and management of rep efficiency, messaging quality, retention performance, and employee issues for all assigned team members.
- Manages operations through statistical analysis of market-wide disconnects, downgrades, and call center statistics. Apply associated save and sales tactics required to maintain and grow customer base.
- Churn analysis-influence the churn rate of data products, measures the impacts of these factors and foresees the development of tools and/or campaigns to ensure a minimal data churn rate.
- On the basis of forecast/prediction/analysis, suggest corrective measures to minimize churn rate
- Meet company target for churn rate and reduce order fallout and improve customer dedication by enabling continuous improvements throughout the customer life cycle.
- Maintain and track the daily activities, performance and production level of associate through effective reporting and analysis.
- Work closely with other departments to identify the key drivers of customer churn rate and implement improvements.
- Turn controllable requests for disconnection or downgrade into sales and save opportunities and increase revenues by identifying customer service needs using technical expertise to resolve customer concerns.
- Analyze and monitor daily telephone activity to ensure compliance with performance and quality standards.
- Develop weekly retention performance reports to include disconnect by reason, number of saves, churn/migration analysis and employee save summaries.
- Measure messaging performance, on the following essential critical metric (Key performance indicators)
- Monitor messaging both silent and by seat along.
- May assist in the coordination of activities with programmers in order to keep a high sale ratio in premium channels Monitors and maintains work volume statistics.
- Monitors associate’s messaging to ensure employee is meeting demeanor, accuracy, and conformity to company and client policies.
- Takes advanced messages from agents. Answers questions and recommends corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Assists in figuring out work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Maintains the attendance records for associates using the timekeeping system. Reviews attendance daily and edits as necessary to ensure an accurate payroll is processes.
- Verify and approve employee payroll.
- Approves adjustments on their limit.
- Responsible for recording employee’s absences and tardiness and identify occurrences according to Attendance and Tardiness Policy.
- Demonstrates and ensures compliance with the Customer First Philosophy, all Liberty Latin America’s policies and procedures including the Code of Conduct and Liberty safety standards and procedures.
- Monitors Messaging Dashboard and report issues
- Coordinate team Meetings
- Other functions may be assigned.
Directly supervises a group of employees in the Contact Center Department. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.