Service Center SupervisorJob ID: 2021-38865 Aguadilla, Puerto Rico Category: Customer-Service
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Responsible for the supervision and operation of the Customer Service Center. Provides support to sales efforts and ensure customer happiness, in compliance with corporate objectives. Full accountability of business processes and decision-making.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Management, Marketing, Telecommunications, or related field
Three years of experience in Customer Service.
One year of supervisory and sales experience in Customer service environment.
- Good communication and positive interpersonal skills.
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish and English).
- Computer-literate, knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Customer Focus and service oriented.
- Ability to motivate employees every single day.
- Knowledge on Telecommunications, especially on cable, telephone, and Internet.
- Valid driver’s license.
Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Assessment, background check and drug test will be required to successful candidate.
If you believe you have been discriminated against you may notify the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Federal Communications Commission, or other appropriate agency.
- Supervise the performance and executions of the Customer Service and Sales representatives (CSSR’s) and Cashiers.
- Plans and organize work flow.
- Analyze and monitor daily activity to ensure compliance with performance and quality standards
- Interview, recruit and recommend personnel.
- Run and analyze daily reports in order to identify areas of competences and opportunities
- Identify training needs.
- Train, evaluates, and counsels employees to optimize performance and productivity in sales and customer service.
- Communicate company and department objectives and goals.
- Ensure CSSR’s are following company and departmental policies, procedures and required productivity.
- Develop strategic plans to improve performance and maintain employee productivity.
- Administer disciplinary actions with employees when applicable.
- Handle and determine solutions for customer situations, including handling calls of customers and communication with other departments to obtain problem resolution.
- Verify and approve employee payroll, with the exception of overtime.
- Approve adjustments on their limit.
- Develop customer happiness campaigns with manager.
- Responsible for recording employee’s absences and tardiness and identify occurrences according to Attendance and Tardiness Policy.
- Demonstrates and ensures compliance with the Customer First Philosophy, Liberty Latin America's policies and procedures, including the Code of Conduct and Liberty Safety standards and procedures.
- Other functions may be assigned.
Jobs for you
SOX Senior Manager San Juan, Puerto Rico Finance
Information Security Officer, Information Security Panama City, Panama Technology
Senior Designer - ESB Integration Panama City, Panama Information Technology
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs.