Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us "us" is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you chose to start your career in Latin Liberty America, we're all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
CX Customer Service Rep - Escalation DeskBahamas, Bahamas Category: Consumer
Purpose of the Role
The role of the Customer Service Representative/Escalation Desk is to be responsible for supporting the Customer Experience teams, providing floor support on processes and procedures, as well as customer escalations to improve the customer experience through timely resolution of problems and issues.
- Builds customer loyalty
- Handles escalated calls from agents and supervisors
- Processes urgent requests to completion
- Researches and responds to complaints
- Handles complex processing issues
- Complies with and adheres to all regulatory compliance areas, policies and procedures and best practices.
- Be proactive with customer service activities to ensure an excellent customer service experience
- Be proactive in responding effectively to customer queries
- Understands customers’ needs/wants and be able to respond accordingly
- Maintains and imparts knowledge of all products and services used
- Prepares and submits periodic/monthly reports to the Contact Center Manager on performance of the team
- Performs any other duties related to job functions
A university or college degree in Business Administration or equivalent discipline
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of BTC’s Customer Relationship Management Systems i.e. Cerillion, Access Care etc.
- Knowledge of BTC’s customer services practices and policies
- Functional knowledge of Contact Center operations
Minimum 1-year experience in Customer Service or similar environment performing similar duties and responsibilities as specified
Other Attributes / Behaviors
- Research, negotiation and investigative skills
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Effective telephone conversation skills and a clear speaking voice
- Good judgment, analytical and reasoning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and think critically
- Effective time management
- Ability to diffuse irate customers without seeming condescending
- Ability to maintain effective communication and relationships with team members
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times concerning customer’s information
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to demonstrate empathy
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
Start a career with impact #BringYourAmazing
When you join an international telecommunications leader, you’ll tap into incredible possibilities that take you further than you ever imagined.
LEADING TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROVIDER IN LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN
MORE THAN 20 CONSUMER MARKETS
MORE THAN 30 BUSINESS MARKETS
GENERATING $3.9 BILLION IN REVENUE
OUR NETWORK PASSES THROUGH 7.3M HOMES
OVER 10,000 EMPLOYEES
Operating in the Bahamas for over 100 years, BTC offers fixed-line, broadband, mobile and television services across the region’s 700 islands. We serve the Bahamian people wherever they live and are committed to offering the best value and service by listening, improving and delivering our best – every day.
We do it the best and We do it with spirit
- CW Business