Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us "us" is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you chose to start your career in Latin Liberty America, we're all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
CX Technical Associate Data AnalystBahamas, Bahamas Category: Consumer
Purpose of the Role
To support business objectives and performance analysis of BTC’s internal and external stakeholders through data extraction/manipulation for report development, quality assurance and analysis.
- Analysis and reporting on the performance of the service delivery function across all Customer Experience teams with a view to enhance efficiency, effectiveness and productivity across the operation
- Ongoing analysis of the established performance Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with the aim to highlight trends and provide insight for strategic improvement and performance monitoring
- Supports process improvement efforts including projects to enhance automation, quality, and efficiency within the department
- Builds reporting solutions using reporting tools (Toad, Business Objects, Microsoft Excel, etc.) based on both existing and new requirements, prototypes, models, and delivery methods; analyzing and improving upon the performance of existing SQL queries
- Assists with ad-hoc reports by analyzing incoming requests, extracting and manipulating data and communicating with key stakeholders to clarify information and ensure delivered reports align with business needs
- Provides ad hoc and routine reports from Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM), Access Care, Smart Cloud Control Desk (SCCD) and related systems.
- Develops programs or queries to retrieve and analyze data for projects or reports, utilizing views, stored procedures, commands and functions.
- Provides pro-active, value-added analytics and reporting for the Customer Experience team, that will support senior management in decision making and will provide valuable tools and development insights for the business.
- Collaborates with Functional Managers and other key stakeholders, and participates in strategy development and design of initiatives to support process improvement and reporting in areas that produce Service Level Agreement (SLA) metrics and drive overall operational excellence
- Identifies process gaps, continuous improvement initiatives and provides trend analysis pertaining to critical business issues, identifies possible solutions and communicates appropriately.
- Coordinates the collection of data from internal and external sources to perform analysis that would support Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance in line with BTC’s agreed targets.
- Maintains accurate department records and improves reporting efficiency through development and maintenance of a departmental database
- Performs any other job related duties that may be required.
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or equivalent discipline
- Visio and other visual diagramming tools
- Toad, Discoverer and Business objects reporting tool, etc.
- Strong SQL (Oracle and MS SQL) and Microsoft excel knowledge
- Knowledge of scripting and Extract Transform Load (ETL) tools
- Development of Data models – Oracle, MS SQL Server
- Development of Extract Transform Load (ETL) process flow diagrams
- At least 1-year business analytics experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Some experience working with and supporting report functions and hands on involvement in solution prototyping
Other Attributes / Behaviors
- Ability to communicate and interact successfully with a diverse group of people and to develop and maintain positive professional relationships with colleagues.
- Ability to research and report on problems, solutions with a fine attention to detail.
- Ability to understand sophisticated mathematical models and concepts
- Advanced capabilities with SQL or similar analytical toolset.
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, and excellent data analytic skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Ability to process design with strong business acumen and maintain a customer centric approach
- Strong time management skills.
- Demonstrate a flexible mindset by adapting to and helping drive change.
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
Start a career with impact #BringYourAmazing
When you join an international telecommunications leader, you’ll tap into incredible possibilities that take you further than you ever imagined.
LEADING TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROVIDER IN LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN
MORE THAN 20 CONSUMER MARKETS
MORE THAN 30 BUSINESS MARKETS
GENERATING $3.9 BILLION IN REVENUE
OUR NETWORK PASSES THROUGH 7.3M HOMES
OVER 10,000 EMPLOYEES
Operating in the Bahamas for over 100 years, BTC offers fixed-line, broadband, mobile and television services across the region’s 700 islands. We serve the Bahamian people wherever they live and are committed to offering the best value and service by listening, improving and delivering our best – every day.
We do it the best and We do it with spirit
- CW Business