Door to Door Sales Agents (Contracted)Bahamas, Bahamas Category: Consumer Sub-Category: Sales
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Purpose of the Role
As a member of the Door to Door Sales Team the incumbent will be responsible for securing sales for the full range of BTC products and services, supporting sales objectives, achieving sales targets, documenting and formally reporting on sales success/failures and evaluating sales strategies for the continual improvement of the Door to Door Sales Department’s team efforts. This position requires a willingness to be actively trained and developed in a cross-section of sales skillsets including but not limited to: Door to Door, Retail, Telesales, Retention, Pop-up, Tech sales, and other methods of customer sales engagements.
Main Responsibilities and Activities
As a member of the Door to Door Sales Team you are expected to diligently, faithfully and legally solicit prospective customers in an endeavor to secure sales for BTC. The Agent must utilize their best effort to obtain business exclusively for BTC and exclusively promote the BTC's Operations.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Executes sales of all BTC products and services through various sales channels:
2. Door to Door
5. Retail Sales
- Meets and/or exceeds monthly sales quotas established for Sales Agents as well as Teams
- Leads a sales conversation with residential prospects and clients, with the ability to sell to a diverse subscriber base
- Identifies and proposes recommendations to prospects and clients, relative to the various solutions BTC offers
- Delivers scripted sales proposition during customer interactions
- Fulfills customer request by responding to calls, assessing their needs and offering viable solutions
- Follows through on all sales to endure that installations of products and services have been scheduled and completed
- Updates knowledge by participating in training and independent studies, to ensure familiarization with all existing and new BTC products
- Attends all mandatory department trainings to gain requisite knowledge of all new BTC offerings and promos
- Utilizes sales skills, relationship building skills and product knowledge to guide customers to making informed decisions
- Performs daily login adherence and active use of all required BTC software
- Provides information about BTC products, values and rates during telephone calls and faceto-face interactions
- Assists with managing electronic and linear queues to ensure that all customers are assisted in a timely manner
- Participates in the department’s quality assurance initiatives
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed calls and follow-up activities
- Performs customer interactions with a high degree of professionalism, courtesy and integrity
- Participates in cross-functional rotations within Door to Door Sales and executes support duties
- Performs any other Door to Door Sales related task as assigned by management
High School Diploma, inclusive of BGCSE or GCE in English and Mathematics
- Basic understanding of the local telecommunications marketplace
- General computer proficiency
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Basic experience in a sales environment or customer service setting, or equivalent experience in a role that directly interacts with customers