People Admin Support AssistantJob ID: 2022-62114 Bahamas Category: People-&-Communications
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
What's the Role
Provides support for key HR transactional processes that enable effective people engagement. Assist with the administration of the Company’s staffing and orientation functions, to identify and select high quality employees to fulfill BTC’s mission.
What You'll Do
- Provides administrative support to People Managers.
- Assists with the daily operations of the People function.
- Assists with the screening of job candidates.
- Assists with the preparation of responses to applicants.
- Coordinates interview panels for positions where applicable.
- Assists with the preparation of employment contracts.
- Coordinate orientation and training sessions for new employees.
- Works along with Payroll Team to ensure timely hiring of new employees.
- Support key projects within the People space.
What You'll Need
Knowledge & Experience
- An Associate Degree in HR or related field
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Project (or other project management applications) and e-mail applications.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative role
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Strong focus on delivery
- Strong customer focus
- Learning Agility
- Ability to quickly resolve problems that may arise
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs.