Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us "us" is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you chose to start your career in Latin Liberty America, we're all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
Technical Contractor (Installation & Repair)Bahamas, Bahamas Category: Technology
Type of Services to be provided:
1. Have a sound knowledge of emerging technologies in the telecommunications industry.
2. Provide technical support to ensure update of technical plant data, timely completion of assignments.
3. Complete site surveys as well as liaise with contracted personnel on outside plans and other projects to ensure orderly progression of work and timely completions
4. Ensure all safety procedures are adhered to and that proper and adequate traffic management is performed in the execution of work in the public domain
5. Submit written reports on damages, network deficiencies, and other adverse effects in the OSP network, inclusive of reports on projects and assignments.
6. Assist with internal and external investigations of customer complaints and fraudulent activities when required
7. Alert NNOC of all network damages and ensures timely updates are provided
8. Ensure oversight of tools and other related OSP equipment throughout the network
9. Perform other assigned tasks as required
Basis of Engagement:
The Contractor is responsible for performing various aspects of aerial and underground maintenance, construction and special projects where applicable in the OSP to prescribed standards.
The function has a strong focus on achieving high response times to requests and continually improving response times. Consequently, response times must be balanced by performing quality work while achieving high standards.
- An Associate’s Degree in Engineering, Information Technology or Electronics or related technical field
- Certification in basic computers and/or related technical certifications
Start a career with impact #BringYourAmazing
When you join an international telecommunications leader, you’ll tap into incredible possibilities that take you further than you ever imagined.
LEADING TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROVIDER IN LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN
MORE THAN 20 CONSUMER MARKETS
MORE THAN 30 BUSINESS MARKETS
GENERATING $3.9 BILLION IN REVENUE
OUR NETWORK PASSES THROUGH 7.3M HOMES
OVER 10,000 EMPLOYEES
Operating in the Bahamas for over 100 years, BTC offers fixed-line, broadband, mobile and television services across the region’s 700 islands. We serve the Bahamian people wherever they live and are committed to offering the best value and service by listening, improving and delivering our best – every day.
We do it the best and We do it with spirit
- CW Business