Associate Account ExecutiveJob ID: 2021-38689 British Virgin Islands Category: Sales
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
The primary function of the role is to develop strong relationships with Government ministries, departments, and statutory bodies and serve the Government client base through the consultative selling of C&W Business solutions. We are also seeking someone with the ability to develop strategic vision for growth and execute to deliver on sales targets and the businesses objectives. This individual should embody a service first mentality to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Minimum 7 years B2B direct sales (preferably Government sector) with proven track record of delivering on targets and objectives.
- Degree in Management/Marketing/Sales or equivalent combination of qualifications and experience
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Solid understanding of managerial accounting and budgetary analysis.
- In depth knowledge of functions and operations of the Telecommunications industry and or IT services industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the mobile and Data services solution as well as experience with IT services offerings cloud IaaS/DraaS and networking solutions would be advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of CRM and contact management systems, e.g. Salesforce.com and the ability to accurate manage forecasts/pipeline reports.
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
- Meet and exceed set revenue targets through selling new and existing products and services
- Maintain regular contact with assigned client base.
- Provide a consultative sales service to key stakeholders defining customer requirements and matching their needs
- Develop and maintain account development plans for the assigned portfolio
- Develop a current year sales plan for attaining revenue targets and customer satisfaction ratings for assigned portfolio
- Generate awareness of new technologies and service offerings in the C&W product suites
- Ability to consultatively engage with client and design complete solutions leveraging multiple products/technologies
- Drive growth in revenues across account base and prospecting non C&W clients while retaining existing customers.