Regional Customer Care RepresentativeJob ID: 2021-58652 Jamaica Category: Customer-Service
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Provides telephony Customer Service, Technical Support and Sales. Resolves and responds to customers’ queries; provision and cease Fixed, Internet and Television services and provides information and support for any service introduced by the Company.
- Resolves customers’ queries for related products and services, and provides information to technicians to assist in the resolution of customers’ concerns.
- Provides first level technical support for customers’ CPE and tier 1 troubleshooting for broadband (products and features) and Television.
- Create trouble ticket to dispatch a field technician to resolve customers complain.
- Ensures and provides the highest standard of interaction to both internal and external customers.
- Accesses the company’s applications or systems to obtain and extract information to fulfil customers’ queries.
- Educate customers on active product features, service offerings, billing, charges, and product value.
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and update CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- A minimum of five (5) subjects inclusive of English Language, Mathematics and a science subject at the CXC General Proficiency level or equivalent standard.
- Diploma in Information Systems or equivalent certification.
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.