Customer Loyalty Specialist, Customer Loyalty, RCOEJob ID: 2021-42425 Kingston, Jamaica Category: Customer-Service
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
As a Customer Loyalty Specialist; the candidate must engage with customers requesting cancelation of service and therefore need to listen to the customer’s concerns, build a rapport with the customer and take ownership of resolving the customer’s issue/s to the end while utilizing the available Retention toolkit to persuade them to keep their services with Flow; while providing the highest quality of customer service.
- Answer calls from customers requesting cancellation of service within the set service level.
- Take ownership of building a relationship with the customer and be the key point of contact until all pending issues are resolved.
- Utilize available toolkit to persuade customers to retain existing services.
- Close the loop on customer issues by driving the resolution process end to end; while keeping the customer informed of progress until issue is resolved.
- Achieve KPI’s such as Save rate, Survival rate, cost to save, TNPS among the other operational metrics
- Adhere to all processes and protocols in the dispensation of daily duties.
- Minimum of Five O ’level Passes including Mathematics and English.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer facing role.
- Understanding of Flow Key Customer Related Processes
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Rational, fair, and balanced thinking
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work in a very fast paced and constantly changing environment.
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Jobs for you
Senior Manager, Internal Audit and SOX Miami, United States Finance
Senior Business Intelligence Developer, Information Technology San Juan, Puerto Rico Information Technology
ArcGIS Implementer San Juan, Puerto Rico Strategy
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs.