Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us "us" is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you chose to start your career in Latin Liberty America, we're all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
Architect - B2BPanama City, Panama Category: Technology
• To plan, design, implement and optimise hosted multi-tenant unified communication solutions supporting all regional business units.
• To define technical roadmap for hosted B2B UC multi-tenant platforms.
• To work with service delivery and support teams to define best practices customer onboard procedures and tools.
• To serve as a Third level escalation points, based on a predefined service level conditions in order to act as a mediation among the Customer Service Centre teams and vendors.
• Define the roadmap strategy for UC Hosted PBX.
• Plan, design install Core Nodes Components for Voice and IP Hosted PBX such as Applications Server, Conference Server, Call routing Server among others.
• Plan and execute Core Components critical change management.
• Plan, Design Integration with C4/C5 PSTN and Mobile core and Hosted UC Solutions.
Manage design, backup and Billing integration, OSS/BSS, Cerillion, Liberate.
• Define and execute Core Call Routing changes management working with the FIX/Mobile Core team and B2B Operations Team
• Monitor and analyze capacity and availability growth.
• Participate in Capex/Opex budgeting.
• Provide level 3 support for application issues including vendor engagement.
Knowledge & Experience:
Preferred education/ qualifications:
• Bachelor level, Information Technology and/or comparable technical engineering degree.
Knowledge & Experience:
• 5+ years of professional experience with strong technical background in Unified Communications & Collaboration Solutions.
• Broad experience on designing, implementing and supporting voice solutions for enterprises hosted or on premises.
• Strong technical certifications as Cisco CCNP Collaboration or industry similar.
• Good experience with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) including G.711, SILK, OPUS and G.729 codecs, Digital Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF), H323 and TDM T1/E1 and Analog protocols.
• Hands on with multi-vendor voice end points including Cisco, Polycom, AudioCodes, Avaya, Polycom, among others.
• Network protocols including: TCP/IP, STUN, OSPF, BGP, DNS, VRRP, HSRP.
• Experience with Session Border Controllers/Voice Gateways including Oracle, Cisco, Audio Codes, Perimeta.
• Good knowledge and experience in dial plan designs and implementation
• IP Network knowledge on designing, configuring and supporting multiple network devices including LAN Switches, Edge Routers, Firewalls.
• Strong verbal and written communications, English, Spanish.
Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to understand and document the needs of non-technical customers, to conceptualize, launch and deliver technology-enabled business change projects
• Demonstrate time management skills with attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to form strong business relationships across multiple locations.
• Proven record of delivering business value from IT at an executive level, bringing the benefits of technology to solve business issues while also managing costs, risk and resources
• Capacity to evaluate and certify UC vendors both hardware and software
• Ability to manage vendor relationships – escalate issues when appropriate
• Strong planning and execution on infrastructure system maintenances, upgrades and migrations
• Travel is an integral expectation of this position as the needs of our customers and our business demand
Start a career with impact #BringYourAmazing
When you join an international telecommunications leader, you’ll tap into incredible possibilities that take you further than you ever imagined.
LEADING TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROVIDER IN LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN
MORE THAN 20 CONSUMER MARKETS
MORE THAN 30 BUSINESS MARKETS
GENERATING $3.9 BILLION IN REVENUE
OUR NETWORK PASSES THROUGH 7.3M HOMES
OVER 10,000 EMPLOYEES
Liberty Latin America
As the leading operator in Latin America and the Caribbean, Liberty Latin America brings innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, one team. Together, we’re connecting over seven million homes and generating $3.9 billion in revenue.
We do it the best and We do it with spirit
- CW Business