B2B Product Developer, Connectivity & Network SolutionsPanama City, Panama Category: Corporate Sub-Category: Product Development
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
- Supports the B2B commercial strategy and success of our B2B connectivity products across all LLA markets, ensuring that B2B products are developed in alignment with the commercial objectives of the organization
- Adding technology vision and subject-matter expertise to the commercial requirements, to mold and bring to market a successful and feasible product
- Leading the B2B product development process, interfacing with the Commercial, Technology, Engineering, Legal, Support and IT teams to assure alignment, buy-in, and end-to-end delivery.
- Review and drive improvements to product development and in-life processes
- Track product development progress, manage deliverables
- Scout for new Advanced Connectivity solutions and partners in the market
- Elaborate and manage budgets for Advanced Connectivity initiatives
- Work with the LLA B2B Commercial team to support with input the multi-year business planning exercises and project-specific business case definition
- Expert product ownership of Advanced Connectivity portfolio
- Define the long-term product improvement and release roadmap
- Internal spokespersons and advocate for the Advanced Connectivity portfolio, assuring adoption in all business units and LLA markets
- Implement, optimize and train people on processes and fulfillments
- Support commercial product launches and special projects
Skills & Abilities:
Jobs for you
Asistente de Venta Remota Santiago, Chile Consumer
Analyst Finance Transformation (Temporary Position 6 Months) Panama City, Panama Corporate
Local Taxes Specialist Puerto Rico Corporate
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs.