CPQ Technical LeadPanama City, Panama Category: Technology Sub-Category: IT
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
What’s The Role
The CPQ Technical Lead will work with customers to understand their business processes and requirements, as well as design, configure, test, and support Salesforce/Vlocity Quote-to-Cash/Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) in accordance with business requirements
What You´ll Do
- Educate the customer on Salesforce/Vlocity CPQ setup and technical requirements
- Experience in complete SFDC/Vlocity CPQ functionalities with a detailed understandingin configuration and development knowledge.
- Lead workshops to provide best-practice for SFDC/ Vlocity EPC and CPQ in accordance with system capabilities.
- Assist in activities to support migration to and integration with Salesforce/Vlocity CPQ
- Rich experience in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Architecture, Design, and Development
- Provide train-the-trainer, administrative, and reporting training to the customer
- Conduct discovery meetings to define client future-state needs
- Educate the Product Managers and Development Managers on SFDC/Vlocity CPQsetup and technical requirements
- Support and Update Salesforce/Vlocity EPC/ CPQ regarding business requirements
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Vlocity CPQ certification or certification in either Salesforce CPQ
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Sales/Service Cloud) preferred
- 5-7+ years designing, configuring, testing and supporting SaaS solutions focused on CPQ
- Implementation experience with Salesforce/Vlocity CPQ products
- Knowledge of Vlocity framework along with industry knowledge of Communications is a plus
- Experience in BSS/OSS (especially CRM) implementations in the Telecommunications industry preferred (Seibel, Amdocs, Pega Systems, etc.)
- Good understanding of SDLC and general Agile and DevOps practices
- Functional and technical experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Experience with relational databases, SQL, ETL tools, etc
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
- Ability to effectively transfer knowledge to customers and colleagues
- Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong observation abilities.
- Sharp critical thinking skills.
- Strong and effective communication skills (written and verbal), fluency in English
- Self-Starter, ability to produce quality work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make decisions quickly with a practical approach and accountability.
- Strong planning, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers, other team members, and leadership.
- Ability to multi-task and make good judgments under stressful situations.
- Analytical leader experienced in performance-based, action and results-oriented management, strong project manager and effective problem-solver.
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.