Director, Customer Care Innovation and TechnologyJob ID: 2021-42225 Panama City, Panama Category: Customer-Service
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
What's the role:
The Director, Customer Care Innovation and Technology will play a key strategic role, leading the evolution of Contact Center and Customer Care digital self-service capabilities. The role will analyse the existing Contact Center technology platforms and digital assets, as well as the emerging technology landscape and customer journeys in partnership with T&I, Digital, Commercial and Engineering to create a cohesive, cross-functional architectural vision and deployment roadmap.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for providing thought leadership on developing, directing and managing the end-to-end customer care innovation and technology strategic roadmap, programs and operational management of platforms that deliver best-in-class solutions, processes and support that constantly exceeds key customer experience metrics and operational efficiency targets at LLA.
- Collaborate widely across T&I, Digital and Commercial leadership to drive technology alignment with business goals
- Identify and manage relationships with key Contact Center technology and support vendors
- In a highly matrix and outsourced partner environment, lead a team of architects, engineers, project managers, analysts and vendors that support the day-to-day and change management requests of 2500 – 3000 Contact Center agents across six (6) geographical locations
- Conduct complex technology budget analysis, creating and evaluating business cases and ROI studies that deliver value to LLA
- Contribute to the architectural governance process ensuring appropriate investment in strategically relevant and financially appropriate technology
- Lead a team that drives program and process improvement initiatives, delivering process change into the Contact Centers, including communications and coordination of training with Learning and Development
- Responsible for the ongoing anticipation and evaluation of future technology needs based on the overall business strategy to lead a continuous prototyping/proof-of-concept (POC) pipeline for CX innovation
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology/Telecommunications
- Master’s degree in Engineering or an MBA with specialization in technology management
- PMI’s PMP and ITIL certifications are desirable
- AI and ML certifications are considered an asset
- 10+ years of experience working in a progressive technical operations, telecommunications or related environment
- 5+ years of demonstrated senior management and technical level experience in managing Customer Experience (CEX) and Contact Center Technology change programs/projects, processes and teams
- Experience in evaluating, deploying, managing and optimizing Contact Center Technology platforms which cover key components such as PBX/ACD, IVR, WFM, Quality Management (Call Recording, Screen Recording, Speech Analytics), Outbound Dialers, Non-Voice channels (e.g. SMS, Email, WhatsApp, Facebook, Apple Business Chat)
- Integration of Contact Center platforms with BSS/OSS platforms (e.g. CRM)
- In-depth knowledge of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technologies and application in Contact Center environments.
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.