eCommerce Solution Design Manager, Digital Platform DeliveryJob ID: 2021-38118 Panama City, Panama Category: Digital
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and The Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony and mobiles services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Reporting to the Director, Digital Platforms and leading digital solutions design for eCare, eCommerce and Content Squad this N+4 role is at the heart of our Digital Platform Vision. The Digital Solution Designer will bring deep expertise in customer facing architecture and commerce technology, reimagining how we build the capabilities to delight customers. Deep technical understanding will be blended with a passion for customer experience and digital first thinking.
Contributes and develops the digital solution architecture, information architecture, commerce and content solution and architecture while working with the wider Digital design team to remain consistent with group architecture principles and goals. Working with delivery teams internal and external ensures that features are delivered following a planned and intentional agile process methodology.
- Graduate level (Bachelors or higher) degree in Information Technology or related field. Significant technical centric job experience (10+ years) can count in place of technical degree.
- Professional Technical Qualifications in eCommerce, or Content Platforms – Such as Demand Ware, Magento, AEM, Hybris / SAP Commerce Cloud, Salesforce, AWS
- With the team designs and documents key elements of the eCare, eCommerce and Content Solutions
- Provides deep understanding of modern eCommerce and Content frameworks and technologies
- Works closely with Subject Matter Experts and CX, UX and UI Design partners to propose implementable solutions based on system, process, technology, time and other constraints
- Part of the Digital Governance Function – ensuring Digital Solution and architecture decisions are stress tested and inline with the design principles of the organization and the ‘North Star’ Vision
- Unblocks and coaches and mentor Agile squads by providing technical guidance and thought leadership
- Articulates and Communicates Solutions Designs and Architecture to teams and the wider audience
- Represents Digital Solutions and Architecture in a wider audience
- Supports team members in decomposing stories into appropriate tasks and work items
- Bridges Waterfall and Scrum methodologies as necessary
- Designs for successful delivery and pragmatic outcomes – Hands on and visible to teams and stakeholders – driving their desired outcomes
- Sources and Engages subject matter experts and stakeholders to unblock tasks and stories as needed
- Coaches and Mentors team members and the wider audience on Agile Methodologies and principles
- Supports the build out the Digital Centre of Excellence in LLA
- Will work across multiple Squads or across multiple lines of business