Entertainment roadmap managementPanama City, Panama
• The Strategy & Roadmap for Ent&Con Manager is responsible for creating and managing the technology roadmap for entertainment and connectivity as well as managing the roadmap completion according the strategy
• He/she will act based on product development strategy, market opportunities and obsolete technologies.
• Define the technology strategy for Entertainment services, for all markets, in current and future technologies within the LLA markets/Opcos
oThis requires separate strategy, one for the legacy technologies as well as
oStrategy for new technologies under or to be developed
• Technology strategy for Entertainment must include: Product Development plans, strategy and market opportunities. The strategy must contain a 2-5-year view, and has to be well documented
• Present technology strategy on Entertainment to key stake holders, i.e. Product Development, for continuous cross validation
• Coordinate the implementation of the Entertainment Technology Strategy with all Ent & Conn Technology Team with overall analysis, roadmaps and High-Level Design (HLD)
• Manage and Monitor Entertainment technology Strategy implementation by the Engineering Teams within the Technology Group
• Technology strategy for Connectivity must include: Product Development plans and strategy and market opportunities. The strategy must contain short and long-term view.
• Present technology strategy on Connectivity to key stake holders, i.e. Product Development for continuous validation between Technology and Product strategy to be consistent
• Coordinate the implementation of the Connectivity Technology Strategy with all Ent & Conn Technology Team with overall analysis, roadmaps and High-Level Design (HLD)
• Manage and Monitor the execution of Connectivity technology Strategy by the Engineering Teams within the Technology Group
• Maintain fluent and constant communication with key stakeholders including Product Development, Opcos with Operational needs, Tech & Strategy Business Management
• Responsible to secure proper central (LLA) and distributed (Opcos) budget for all Entertainment & Connectivity technology projects
Knowledge & Experience:
Preferred education/ qualifications:
• Bachelor level, Electrical/Electronic/Information Technology and/or comparable technical engineering degree.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Ideally educated to degree level or alternate appropriate industry experience.
• Demonstrable experience of 5 to 10 years working in a large telco in a complex operational environment managing cross-functional teams.
• Proven experience engaging effectively with executive and senior level management.
• Experience and appreciation of working in a customer focused environment essential.
Skills & Abilities:
• Proven knowledge on Entertainment (Video) Technologies for Back Office solutions, Media Transport and Media Delivery
• Proven knowledge on Connectivity (Broadband) Technologies for VAS and In home solutions
• Proven experience managing highly complex technology projects
• Capable of long term planning, anticipate future scenarios or changes and modify long term plan accordingly
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, translating complex technical language into high level executive narrative.
• Proven experience in managing technical teams.
• Ability to drive improvement programs across diverse and complex environments.
• Strong record of people management (direct or indirect) including communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Proven ability to establish and maintain effective internal and external working partnerships at all levels through a collaborative approach.
• Demonstrate strong influencing and persuading skills, encourage colleagues and teams to change established processes and achieve improvements and best practice.
• Timeliness in all actions with quality consciousness towards services received and provided.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to form strong business relationships across multiple locations.
Start a career
with impact #BringYourAmazing
When you join an international telecommunications leader, you’ll tap into incredible possibilities that take you further than you ever imagined.
LEADING TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROVIDER IN LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN
MORE THAN 20 CONSUMER MARKETS
MORE THAN 30 BUSINESS MARKETS
GENERATING $3.9 BILLION IN REVENUE
OUR NETWORK PASSES THROUGH 7.3M HOMES
OVER 10,000 EMPLOYEES
Liberty Latin America
As the leading operator in Latin America and the Caribbean, Liberty Latin America brings innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, one team. Together, we’re connecting over seven million homes and generating $3.8 billion in revenue.
We do it the best and We do it with spirit
- CW Business