Financial Reporting Associate ManagerPanama City, Panama Category: Technology Sub-Category: Finance
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and The Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony and mobiles services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
What´s the role?
This role will be to manage the delivery of all Financial Reporting across LLA Group within Technology & Innovation; Core Network & Operations. The role will also be responsible for supporting centralized budget management, Long Range Planning, capital allocation and producing ad-hoc financial or investment analyses to successfully deliver on requirements of the Financial Reporting team.
What You´ll Do:
·Supporting Budget preparation for CN&O across the LLA Group
·Work with domain Directors to collate, review and align the T&I budget for CN&O annually
·Monthly Financial Reporting on:
- Budget to Actuals
- Maintenance of the monthly Roll for current Financial Year
- Analysis of Financial performance, opportunities & threats to Budget achievement
·Support the management and update of central CN&O LRP, including:
- Quarterly updates to LRP value drivers & initiatives to maintain accurate 5 year forecast of funding requirements for the CN&O domain
- Delivering updates to Finance/Strategy as inputs to the LLA LRP update cycle
·Support the Manager of Financial Reporting CN&O with Capital Allocation recommendations & analyses to support efficiency improvements across CN&O
·Analyze current and past trends in key financial indicators including all areas of operating expenses and capital expenditures to appraise investment opportunities, support CN&O verticals in quantifying opportunities and securing sign-off
·Review regional and market financial reports and seek ways to find saving opportunities and cost reductions
·Undertake strategic analysis, prepare ROI analysis in capital projects and business decisions and assist with strategic planning
Prepare centralized presentation outputs for Director of Bus. Mgmt. including outputs to LLA Senior Management, LLA Board inputs and Opco leadership updates for CN&O domain.
Knowledge & Experience:
Preferred education/ qualifications:
- BA or BS in Business, Finance or Accounting; MBA preferred
- 5 - 8+ years of experience in finance/accounting with a strong record of career progression
- Advanced Excel skills to manipulate and report on data i.e. macros, pivot tables, V/H lookups, charting, etc.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills to assist in the compilation of presentations for budget, ROR’s, strategy plans, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) reporting package
Specific Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of managing in a matrix organization spanning multiple countries & cultures
- Extensive experience in Financial management and Accounting
- Experience in designing & operating Financial Reporting, including interrogating & pulling information from ERPs and Financial systems
- Knowledge or background within the telecommunications Industry would be advantageous
- Investment appraisal experience required
- Experience in managing written & verbal communications to senior leadership levels
- Strength in succinctly explaining complex transactions and business impact
- Experience in managing & building a multi-country LRP desirable
Jobs for you
Asistente de Venta Remota Santiago, Chile Consumer
Analyst Finance Transformation (Temporary Position 6 Months) Panama City, Panama Corporate
Local Taxes Specialist Puerto Rico Corporate
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs.