Manager, ERP DeliveryJob ID: 2021-38166 Panama City, Panama Category: Information-Technology
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
What's the role:
The Manager of ERP Technology Delivery will have responsibility for the delivery (Functional/Technical Design, Development & Configuration, Test support & Implementation) of all ERP transformation solutions throughout the Liberty Latin America (LLA) footprint.
Single Point-of-Contact to the VP of Finance Systems to provide technical guidance, drive best practice architectural design and tightly manage implementation teams in the quality, timeline and budget of ERP projects.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience leading large scale ERP deployment projects
- Minimum 10 years previous implementation experience in a technical architect, technical consulting, project management or other similar role on ERP deployment projects
- Deep understanding and experience with S4HANA and/or other leading ERP platforms (SAP R3, Oracle eBusiness Suite, MS Dynamics)
- Fundamental understanding of ERP System modules and functions at a deep technical level; Inventory, Purchasing, Finance & Accounting and Supply Chain.
- Familiarity with HR Systems (SuccessFactors, ADP, PeopleSoft) and concepts (Talent Management, Training & Enablement, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Appraisals and Payroll) a plus
- Significant experience in leading service teams in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong record of people management in a technical environment, including communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to form strong business relationships across all functions
- Solid business planning experience, demonstrating a track record of success as a business leader, and have the ability to collaborate with various departments to achieve mutual success
- Demonstrate the ability to influence senior stakeholders both financially and strategically
- Demonstrates the ability to relate technical faults to financial and customer impact both for them but also to articulate in a meaningful way for the teams
- Deep understanding of ITIL framework and processes
- Extensive experience in Agile Software Delivery
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws
What you'll do:
- Develop the functional & technical designs for new and existing IT applications that are part of the new E2E ERP IT Ecosystem
- Own development & configuration for new and existing IT applications that are part of the new E2E ERP IT Ecosystem
- Conduct data migrations for new and existing IT applications that are part of the new E2E ERP IT Ecosystem
- Provide test support for new and existing IT applications that are part of the new E2E ERP IT Ecosystem
- Provide Tier 4 operational support to IT Operations for new IT applications that are part of the E2E ERP IT Ecosystem
- Manage the CAPEX & OPEX budget for ERP IT
- Drive ERP IT team efficiency and productivity
- Manage the relationship with ERP stakeholders
- Owns and drives the ERP Transformation from the existing legacy IT stacks in LLA to, ideally, a single new stack that will deliver the required efficiency, stability, and functionality to support Liberty Latin America’s LRP growth plans and increased customer satisfaction. Drives Business Case, Stakeholder engagement & management and delivers on commitments.
- Owns SoX aspects of ERP software delivery perspective
- Owns vendor management (incl. contract & license management) for the transformational LLA ERP IT solution vendors.