Manager, IT ComplianceJob ID: 2021-38954 Panama City, Panama Category: Information-Technology
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
What's the role:
Our team is expanding as we tackle known IT control challenges to help build confidence in our reporting processes. That means we need you. Use your IT controls and business process knowledge to develop innovative solutions for designing, implementing, and monitoring controls. You will work side-by-side a dynamic, growing IT Compliance team to help the company better understand risks within the business and IT. We are looking for support to design general IT controls (GITCs) and support the implementation of a new GRC solution. We are interested in highly motivated, talented individuals with a strong willingness to lead.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of relevant experience with IT governance, risk and compliance programs or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of management experience.
- University degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other relevant disciplines.
- Industry related certifications: Chartered Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Required Experience:
- Extensive knowledge related to designing and executing an IT Governance, Risk and Compliance program.
- Working knowledge of COSO 2013 internal control framework, SSAE-18 and ISO/IEC 2700, Sarbanes–Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX) or CobIT.
- Strong understanding of IT and/or financial processes (e.g., change management, logical access, purchase-to-pay, record-to-report, order-to-cash)
- Extensive knowledge and experience designing, operating, and evidencing general IT controls (GITCs), application/automated controls (ITACs), and report completeness and accuracy controls.
- Extensive knowledge and experience remediating internal control deficiencies.
- Prior experience as a Project Manager and external IT Auditor are a plus.
- Experience in managing central change programs with multiple stakeholders, workstreams and individual project deliverables.
- Experience in managing written and verbal communications to senior leadership.
- Direct line-manager experience is desirable.
- Experience in the technology, media, and telecoms industry sectors is desirable.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.
What you'll do:
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of the IT Compliance program.
- Drive ongoing SOX remediation efforts for IT control deficiencies.
- Help build the IT Controls team.
- Establish strong, collaborative relationships with business process owners and key stakeholders.
- Personally design and build risk and control matrixes for in-scope SOX applications.
- Deliver high-quality work products within expected timeframes.
- Be the central point of contact for the business, external auditors, SOX and Internal Audit teams regarding newly designed IT controls.
- Oversee and advise operational teams executing controls.
- Support design and deployment of new GRC solution.
- Support the development of IT policies, processes, and procedural documentation to meet compliance requirements.
- Develop and deploy IT controls trainings and support company-wide communication initiatives.
- Track and report key performance indicators to IT Compliance leadership and the Executive Leadership Team.
Jobs for you
SOX Senior Manager San Juan, Puerto Rico Finance
Information Security Officer, Information Security Panama City, Panama Technology
Senior Designer - ESB Integration Panama City, Panama Information Technology
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs.