Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us "us" is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you chose to start your career in Latin Liberty America, we're all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
Mobile Platforms Project Sr. ManagerPanama City, Panama Category: Technology
• This role must deliver the mobile voice platforms projects defined in the annual roadmap. The projects progress must be properly reported including all the technical and financial progress KPIs.
• Mobile Platforms Project Management & CAPEX Tracking. Project musts be executed and coordinated using PMI methodologies. Both project execution and financial progress KPIs must be closely followed up to avoid delays and budget deviations. Any delay of budget deviation must be properly communicated and all the mitigation action must be triggered,
• Provide technical project management oversight. The role must provide technical supervision to the projects in order t be sure that the projects are being executed according with the original specifications. Any problem found must be immediately reported to the specific design area and change requests must be provided.
• Maintain a strong and motivated team
Knowledge & Experience:
Preferred education/ qualifications:
• Bachelor level, Information Technology and/or comparable technical engineering degree
• PMI certification preferred.
• Master Degree in Business Administration preferred
Knowledge & Experience:
• Ideally educated to degree level or alternate appropriate industry experience.
• At least 10+ years of experience in project management required.
• Demonstrable experience of working in a large telco in a complex operational environment managing crossfunctional teams.
• Proven experience engaging effectively with executive and senior level management.
• Experience and appreciation of working in a customer focused environment essential.
• Project Management experience, specially dealing with complex technology projects and multi-country projects.
• Experience managing Mobile Core projects (MSC, HLR, SGSM, GGSN, MME, PGW, IMS) is desirable.
Skills & Abilities:
• Proven operational capability within Mobile Technologies and Converged Voice Technologies having planned, designed or deployed large scale projects for a mobile operator or a vendor of network technologies.
• Has the ability to effectively communicate at all levels, translating complex technical language into high level executive narrative.
• Ability to drive improvement programs across diverse and complex environments.
• Proven ability to establish and maintain effective internal and external working partnerships at all levels through a collaborative approach.
• Demonstrate strong influencing and persuading skills, encourage colleagues and teams to change established processes and achieve improvements and best practice.
• Timeliness in all actions with quality consciousness towards services received and provided.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to form strong business relationships across multiple locations. English and Spanish required.
Start a career with impact #BringYourAmazing
When you join an international telecommunications leader, you’ll tap into incredible possibilities that take you further than you ever imagined.
LEADING TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROVIDER IN LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN
MORE THAN 20 CONSUMER MARKETS
MORE THAN 30 BUSINESS MARKETS
GENERATING $3.9 BILLION IN REVENUE
OUR NETWORK PASSES THROUGH 7.3M HOMES
OVER 10,000 EMPLOYEES
Liberty Latin America
As the leading operator in Latin America and the Caribbean, Liberty Latin America brings innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, one team. Together, we’re connecting over seven million homes and generating $3.9 billion in revenue.
We do it the best and We do it with spirit
- CW Business