Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us "us" is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you chose to start your career in Latin Liberty America, we're all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
Product Planning, Strategy & ReportingPanama City, Panama Category: Technology
The Senior Manager of B2B Product Planning and Strategy ensures B2B product development activities are aligned with the LLA B2B commercial strategy, commercial B2B roadmap & LLA Commercial Product Management team.
This person will lead the B2B strategic planning function within T&I and will also be responsible for development and communication of B2B product roadmaps for all B2B products throughout the product lifecycle.
The Senior Manager of B2B Product and Strategy will also be responsible for:
• Supporting the LLA B2B commercial strategy and success of our B2B products and solutions across all LLA markets
• Driving the B2B product development budgeting process, and interfacing with the Commercial, Technology, Engineering and IT teams
• Driving the B2B product development planning process, and interfacing with the Commercial, Technology, Engineering and IT teams
• Ensuring that B2B products that are developed are in alignment with the commercial objectives of the LLA B2B organization
• Identifying technology & market trends and best practices in the B2B and telecommunications sectors
• Work with the LLA B2B Commercial team to support business planning exercises, scenario planning and business case definition
• Define and develop business models, support the development of business cases and plans necessary to secure product development funding
• Formulate the LLA B2B product strategy, develop & maintain B2B product development roadmap and drive long-range planning
• Work with internal B2B teams on roadmap, planning and needs analysis
• Lead LLA B2B product planning activities
• Develop primary and acquire 3rd party research:
o Defining customer technology trends and preferences
o Monitor global B2B trends, industry best practices and the regulatory environment across LLA markets
• Support the development of proofs-of-concept activities for new offers and commercial implementations
Knowledge & Experience:
Preferred education/ qualifications:
• Master’s degree in Business Management or in Finance is preferred. Bachelor level, Technology or Business degree required
• Minimum five (5) years of work-related experience is highly preferred.
• Fluency in English required. Fluency in Spanish is preferred.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Strong industry experience with a background in products
• Understanding of the product development process
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience working with customers
• Experience working in a cross functional environment managing
Skills & Abilities:
• Strong planning, reporting, written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in customer insights and research
• Ability to drive improvement programs across diverse and complex environments.
• Strong record of people management (direct or indirect) including communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Proven ability to establish and maintain effective internal and external working partnerships at all levels through a collaborative approach.
• Demonstrate strong influencing and persuading skills, encourage colleagues and teams to change established processes and achieve improvements and best practice.
• Timeliness in all actions with quality consciousness towards services received and provided.
Start a career with impact #BringYourAmazing
When you join an international telecommunications leader, you’ll tap into incredible possibilities that take you further than you ever imagined.
LEADING TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROVIDER IN LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN
MORE THAN 20 CONSUMER MARKETS
MORE THAN 30 BUSINESS MARKETS
GENERATING $3.9 BILLION IN REVENUE
OUR NETWORK PASSES THROUGH 7.3M HOMES
OVER 10,000 EMPLOYEES
Liberty Latin America
As the leading operator in Latin America and the Caribbean, Liberty Latin America brings innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, one team. Together, we’re connecting over seven million homes and generating $3.9 billion in revenue.
We do it the best and We do it with spirit
- CW Business