Project Manager – Contact Center Innovation and Technology OperationsJob ID: 2021-38713 Panama City, Panama Category: Customer-Service
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
What’s the role:
The Project Manager – Contact Center Innovation and Technology Operations will be responsible for leading, managing and transforming day-to-day and new technology platform and operations change requests into projects that can be tracked and managed end-to-end. This role will serve as a liaison for a wide range of operational projects and activities varying in scale, ensuring tactical and timely execution of all deliverables.
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business, Project Management or Telecommunications.
- Master’s degree considered an asset.
- PMIs PMP or PgMP highly desirable.
- Agile Project Management and Six Sigma (Green Belt +) certification or training are considered key assets.
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the conception, scope definition, and execution of various types of strategic and operational business transformation initiatives, ranging from Process Improvement to corporate and operational strategy.
- Deliver fully scoped and granular-detailed Project Plans, covering all stages and sub-stages of the project lifecycle (Initiate, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Control, Closing) and considering all dependencies, impacts and potential risks to the project.
- In Agile Projects, facilitate the ceremonies for planning, stand-ups, reviews, and retrospectives with team and Product Owner, helping to organize and lead the backlog grooming sessions and be able to conduct remedial training if necessary.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide management escalation, project prioritization, make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints regarding Contact Center projects by utilizing business intelligence (BI) data, tools and techniques.
- Performs financial oversight, analysis, management, and cost control for projects.
- Ensure a seamless transition from project implementation to the business, avoiding disruption that can impact the business operations or customers.
- Coordinate’s meetings to review project plan, project deliverables and expectations as well as plan and re-strategize as needed.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, issues, and success metrics, communicating across all organizational levels, including leadership.
Jobs for you
SOX Senior Manager San Juan, Puerto Rico Finance
Information Security Officer, Information Security Panama City, Panama Technology
Senior Designer - ESB Integration Panama City, Panama Information Technology
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs.