Salesforce Data AnalystPanama City, Panama Category: Technology Sub-Category: IT
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
What’s The Role
TheSalesforce Data Analyst will work in conjunction with the core Salesforce sales, finance and development teams amongst othersin order to implement LLA strategy for CRM.
This role will require the candidate to handle large sets of data within multiple systems to develop custom reports and dashboards, as well as build and maintain key analytical models and presentations to share this information with business owners and executives. Our ideal candidate is skilled at and genuinely passionate about data analysis, has a deep hunger to understand the underlying drivers of our business, and isn’t satisfied until a project is seen through to meaningful impact. The Salesforce Data Analyst will insist in the design and implementation of data migrations, integrations and overall governance of data quality in the Salesforce platform.
What You´ll Do
- Review business requirements and prepared data elements mapping.
- Document business rules and implemented data transformations.
- Generate data quality reports and resolved data quality issues.
- Formulate procedures for migration of source data with Salesforce applications.
- Design and develop Dashboards and Reports using Einstein Analytics
- Administer data migration tasks utilizing Excel and API Dataloader
- Conduct technical training sessions regarding CRM and Salesforce apps.
- Participate in migration and integration of data sources to Salesforce/Vlocity apps from legacy Systems
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience using Salesforce.com orVlocity Platform and Einstein Analytics
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Experience working in the Telecommunications industry a plus
- 2-3 yrs Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM, Einstein Analytics
- Provide recommendations for reporting improvements and build proof-of-concept processes utilizing best practices for SFDC and data management.
- Document processes, use cases, best practices and requirements in a way that can be understood by technical and business stakeholders.
- Ability to work with diverse data including relational business data, log data, etc.
- Design, build and maintain dashboards in Salesforce Einstein Analytics and Tableau.
- Develop and provide training on new and existing dashboards to various business units.
- Analyze large volumes of data using various tools like Salesforce Einstein Analytics, Tableau, SQL, R, Python, etc.
- Hands-on Salesforce.com knowledge of product and functionality is a plus
- Familiarity with Telecommunications concepts a strong preference (RGUs, ARPU/APRC, MRR/MRS, NRR/NRS, Net Adds, Churn, etc.)
- Familiarity with development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, etc) and tools like Jira
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Ability to work unsupervised with remote and local teams
- Willingness to take on a variety of tasks
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong observation abilities.
- Sharp critical thinking skills.
- Strong and effective communication skills (written and verbal), fluency in English
- Self-Starter, ability to produce quality work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make decisions quickly with a practical approach and accountability.
- Strong planning, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers, other team members, and leadership.
- Ability to multi-task and make good judgments under stressful situations.
- Analytical leader experienced in performance-based, action and results-oriented management, strong project manager and effective problem-solver.
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.