Salesforce Marketing Cloud AnalystPanama City, Panama Category: Technology Sub-Category: IT
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
What’s The Role
A Marketing Cloud Business Analyst will be part of a Salesforce Development team. The core focus of this position is the design, development, and on-going support of customer applications and objects within Salesforce.com with a focus on Salesforce Marketing applications (Marketing Cloud and Pardot).The analyst will be a key system administrator of our SFDC Marketing Cloud platform and be responsible for the creation and ongoing management of campaigns, reports, and general administrative functions. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated background working with marketing automation tools, specifically SFDC Marketing Cloud/Exact Target and Pardot. The candidate must have strong communication skills and an understanding of the marketing business process, while also having general technical skills to assist with the design and implementation of appropriate technical solutions.
What You´ll Do
- Provide best practice in specialized processes such as Lead Management, Campaign Management, Lead Defining field mapping for Leads conversion
- Author/solution detailed design and configuration specification
- Familiar with Marketing processes including Sales analysis, Market share analysis, Expense analysis, and financial analysis
- Work closely with global marketing teams to build new campaigns:
- Lead requirements gathering meetings with marketing, customer care and other departments to define new campaign requirements
- This role will be focused on campaign logic and implementation and less on the actual content creation, but knowledge of creating HTML forms and page layouts is a plus
- Perform ongoing maintenance of existing campaigns in Marketing Cloud
- Conduct requirements and solution concept workshops
- Anticipate issues and risks and escalate appropriately
- Serve as a contact for technical Marketing Cloud questions facilitating business process analysis and automation discussions
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather/analyze requirements and map them to solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality.
- Demonstrate Salesforce capabilities to solve business problems by implementing Proof of Value pilots and producing the supporting documentation.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve project goals
- Maintain collaborative relationships with external vendors to achieve project goals, where necessary.
- Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards, and policies
- Be part of a fast-paced agile scrum team and participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- SFMC Consultant Certification is nice to have, but not required
- Experience: Minimum of three years' experience of business analyst experience and five to seven
- years of SalesForce. com experience including two years of experience in Salesforce Marketing.
- Experience with various salesforce modules including: Marketing, Communities, and Lightning.
- Hands-on experience with Marketing Cloud is a must
- Scrum Master experience is preferred
- Experience in Salesforce Lead Conversion
- Salesforce Adoption experience is nice to have.
- Proven track record in leading initiatives and managing small projects.
- Competency in gathering and documenting business requirements.
- Experience with Web analytics tools such as google analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and SME
- Experience conducting/facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Client friendliness with the ability to build and maintain trusting and value-added client relationships
- Ability to work independently and in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
- Experience working in cross-functional groups that include QA, marketing, development and various stakeholders with global a plus
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong observation abilities.
- Sharp critical thinking skills.
- Strong and effective communication skills (written and verbal), fluency in English
- Self-Starter, ability to produce quality work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make decisions quickly with a practical approach and accountability.
- Strong planning, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers, other team members, and leadership.
- Ability to multi-task and make good judgments under stressful situations.
- Analytical leader experienced in performance-based, action and results-oriented management, strong project manager and effective problem-solver
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.