Salesforce/Vlocity Solution ArchitectPanama City, Panama Category: Technology Sub-Category: Technology
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
What’s The Role
The Solution Architect will oversee solutions architecture, System and Digital Modernizations, Enterprise Data Management planning, Enterprise Security Solutions (multi-national companies), Organization consolidation and Migration, Business Analyst, Technical Solution, Tech Lead and Team Management.
Expertise in solutions and Designing & automating business processes from Quote to Billing (Pre-sales to Post-sales automation) in various domains. Efficiently served as a Solution Designer, Business Analyst, Project Leader and Team Lead; extensive client interfacing experience with Technical Architects and C-Level personnel. Proficient knowledge in multiple industries and domains
What You´ll Do
- As the Salesforce Architect with Vlocity, you will be responsible for stakeholder management, systems analysis, and solution design.
- Be responsible for accountability for the SFDC/Vlocity architecture and design, provide design guidance to customers.
- End to End Architecture for Salesforce clouds, Customer, Partner and Employee communities, CTI Integration, Complex Flows, Mobile (Lightning, SDK & Custom) and Lightning Web Components
- Experience in complete Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce functionalities with detailed understanding and development knowledge.
- Cross-functional team leadership and collaboration with other projects teams, vendors, or overall enterprise projects
- Excellent experience in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Architecture, Design, Development, and Testing
- Excellent understanding of CRM architecture / Partner Relationship Management, and Mobile solutions.
- Excellent understanding of multiple domains and supporting technologies
- Excellent understanding of business processes, process streamlining, team collaboration and buy-in and producing successful designs
- Successful project leadership, delivering a project on time and under budget
- Excellent integration solutioning and design with multiple ETL packages implementation (Informatica PowerCenter, Jitterbit Harmony, SSIS, etc.)
- Leading teams for end to end implementations successfully and on time within budget and quality expectations.
- Provide design and solution to the multiple integrations like Customer, Partner, and Employee Portals
- Over 50 full lifecycle implementations in varying sizes
- Over 150 single task contributor for custom solutioning and/or new technology POC (Data Virtualization, GDPR etc.)
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 15years of experience implementing Salesforce.com and Vlocity product
- Experience working in a consulting or ISV environment is essential.
- Ideally, you should have Telco experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Certifications: Salesforce Developer I, Salesforce App Builder, Salesforce Admin, Vlocity CPQ, Vlocity VCE
- Must have 3+ Years of implementation experience on Vlocity.
- 3+ years’ experience of working using Agile development technique
- 10+ years implementing Salesforce
- Successful delivery as Architect for at least 2 Telco and Media Sector CRM implementations with B2B and B2C digital transformation
- Knowledge of industry-leading ESB platforms (Mulesoft, Boomi, Informatica, Apogee, etc.)
- Proficient with Salesforce/Vlocity/CPQ architecture experience
- Salesforce Experience in Service/Sales/Community/CPQ Cloud
- Experience in Salesforce Integration, APEX Classes, Lightning Components.
- Ability to conduct design reviews.
- Familiar with architectural and telco-specific standards (TM Forum SID/Frameworx, eTOM, SOA)
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via out-of-the-box product, technology, and integration
- Expert with process modeling tools and best practice
- Adept with project management tools and best practices
- Knowledgeable about data modeling
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong observation abilities.
- Sharp critical thinking skills.
- Strong and effective communication skills (written and verbal), fluency in English
- Self-Starter, ability to produce quality work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make decisions quickly with a practical approach and accountability.
- Strong planning, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers, other team members, and leadership.
- Ability to multi-task and make good judgments under stressful situations.
- Analytical leader experienced in performance-based, action and results-oriented management, strong project manager and effective problem-solver.
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.