Senior Analyst, Sourcing COEJob ID: 2021-39034 Panama City, Panama Category: Finance
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
What's the role:
The Senior Analyst, Sourcing Center Of Excellence is responsible for extracting and processing Procurement information from systems in order to generate reports that will support business decision making.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business administration or related field
- Bilingual (English / Spanish)
- Ability to work independently, in teams and closely with senior management team members.
- Can-do mentality, pragmatic, flexible, drives for excellent results, strong delivery focus
- Design and execute ETL processes to update and maintain the database.
- Create the OLAP cubes to facilitate data analysis.
- Create and maintain all the Sourcing dashboards and reports using a data visualization tool such as Power BI
- Good communication and networking skills
- Relates effectively to people at all levels of the organization and with the Supply base
- Excellent analytical skills, coupled with general business understanding and the ability to proactively identify new opportunities, building organizational commitment to act on these.
- Excellent communicator and good (virtual) team builder with strong customer focus. Ability to work independently and take decisions as and when required.
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.
What you'll do:
- Provides relevant analytics, performance metrics, compliance metrics (value creation, vendor financing, supplier’s concentration, savings, etc.)
- Delivers relevant data to the S2C teams on both a global/regional and local level as well as to Senior Management.
- Provides support to teams on dedicated categories / commodities via ways of analytics, scenario building, TCO analysis, team management reporting and ad-hoc requests.
- Coordinates with the S2C teams and Senior Managers to define requirements, analysis and reporting specifications, to develop and establish data management plans.
- Develops an understanding of the data, ensuring the right balance of accuracy and completeness with timely delivery of required information.
- Actively participate in project reviews and status updates, demonstrating a deep level of understanding around assigned projects
- Quickly develops an understanding around business requirements and solutions to service those business requirements
- Leverages analytical techniques to further support complex procurement projects
- Uses the available analytical tools to support financial and operational diagnostic activities