Senior Project Manager (Digital)Job ID: 2021-39069 Panama City, Panama Category: Information-Technology
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
This role is responsible to direct and execute allocated projects within the IT landscape, in specific Digital domain - approved by the Project Review Board (PRB), securing the necessary Customer Experience quality and following templated financial guidelines on budget management, reporting and timeline metrics. The profile is for CX/Digital domain with Experience leading Digital projects and Customer experience - eCommerce, eCare, Customer Facing Apps, IVR and Call Centre activities.
Preferred education/ qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- 5 or more years’ experience in successful delivery of IT Domain Projects with strong focus on customer facing technologies that enable improvement on customer experience metrics, increase of automation and reduction of operational inefficiencies.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Ideally educated to degree level or alternate appropriate industry experience.
- Demonstrable experience of working in complex operational environment managing cross-functional teams.
- Experience in telco industry, preferably in an international multi-market environment.
- Proven experience engaging effectively with executive and senior level management.
- Experience and appreciation of working in a customer focused environment essential.
- Experience working in cross-functional, international teams.
- Track record of concurrently handling a variety of projects while coordinating and supporting the efforts of cross-functional team members.
- Excellent PowerPoint and data analysis tools (Excel), including advanced modelling
- Familiarity with project management and process mapping software desirable (i.e. MS Project, MS Visio, Clarizen, Clarity)
- Preferably bi-lingual – English Spanish or optionally, excellent skills in one of the languages and fluency on the other.
- PMI, PMP or similar certifications highly regarded.
- Experience and expertise in Digital IT domain, including Agile practise knowledge.
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.
- Correctly initiate all approved projects for delivery on time and on budget.
- Manages the communication within multi-disciplinary project teams necessary for the delivery of the allocated projects.
- Manages the communication towards leadership on project status.
- Proactively mitigate and control risks.
- Measure and Report per standard LLA norms with Key Performance Indicators.
- Managing resources to develop project charter, governance plan and work breakdown structure.