Vice President Customer ExperienceJob ID: 2021-39053 Panama City, Panama Category: Customer-Service
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
What´s the Role?
Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer (“CCO”), the VP, Customer Experience will lead a small multi-faceted team to design and support the customer experience programs and efforts across all OpCos as well as centralized global programs/transformations. The team will focus on a “customer first” transformation and change management. This position will closely collaborate with commercial and OpCo leaders in providing seamless interactions and mutual value to our customers.
- Graduate level (Bachelors or higher) degree in Business or marketing or related field, with significant experience in customer-management roles or consulting experience leading enterprise scale digital first transformations. MBA, Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP), and/or Lean/Six-Sigma training preferred
Specific Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven track record in driving end-to-end customer first transformations, with tangible outcomes in churn reduction, ARPU increase and reduction in cost-to-serve
- Very strong analytical skills, ability to digest high amounts of data/complexity and create transparency and simplicity
- Action-bias, ability to boil the analytical insights down to a robust action plan
- Exceptional communications skills and empathy to effectively align with a broad set of stakeholders with very different perspectives (different markets, different business, different functions, different levels)
- Expert in leveraging agile ways of working to drive outcomes fast
- Ability to build up a high potential team that attracts young top talent across the company
- Demonstrated ability to create shared vision, inspire collaboration, and drive change with momentum.
- Proven ability to manage diverse efforts’ synergies.
- Experienced in navigating ambiguity and change with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Track record of customer-centric decision-making.
- Strong background in customer research and analytics techniques, customer strategy, process improvement and performance management.
- Track record of frequent personal interactions with customers.
- Tech-savvy in evolving technologies.
- Comfortable with public speaking and facilitating large group sessions.
- Work experience in multiple P&L units or multiple functional areas, such as marketing, quality, service, etc.
Skills & Abilities:
- Co-creates and executes Strategy:
- Implements on the CEX objectives as reflected in the company’s strategic objectives and the pillars of one promise, one plan, one company
- Innovates with a customer focus:
- Surprises and delights our customers and innovates based on the needs of tomorrow
- Entrepreneurial Drive for Results:
- Tenacious and relentless in their drive for results. Striving to achieve simplicity for our customers and employees
- Lives One Company:
- Works across our matrix/footprint to achieve the best outcome for the business, our customers, employees and shareholders
- Leads and Inspires:
- Authentic, transparent and considerate. Works hard to create a Winning Team
- Resilient Approach:
- Ability to lead at scale across multiple priorities, continually innovating and creating new opportunities to deliver greater efficiency
- Propose ambition and strategy for customer first transformation, and the Customer Experience (“CEX”) playbook for new integrations
- Measure customer experience across the lifecycle: Establish common currency and KPIs, baselining, forward-looking (early warning indicators)
- Drive actionable insights from measurement by market and across markets to identify and drive interventions, to transform customer experience, together with markets and functions, both short term as well as mid term (‘continuous improvement’)
- Define, align and (co-)lead key CEX initiatives across the LBGUPS lifecycle and channels (Learn, Buy, Get, Use, Pay, Support)
- Provide overview of holistic transformation roadmap and ensure transformation delivery
- Effectively align with a wide range of stakeholders in functions (IT, network, people, finance and others), businesses (pre-paid, post, fixed, TV, B2B), markets (>20 markets) and levels (from C-level to operational)