Salesforce Functional Lead,B2B IT DeliveryJob ID: 2021-38675 Panama Category: Information-Technology
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
What’s the role:
The Salesforce Functional Lead is part of the CRM development team, s/he will report to the CRM Manager to implement LLA strategy for CRM.
The Functional Lead is responsible for working with clients to design and configure the Salesforce.com solution, based on client needs, while managing overall aspects of the project. The role involves working closely with the client to understand the need, provide expert leadership and man management of projects to provide effective solutions to the client. Time management, effective budgeting and previous Salesforce consulting experience are a must here. You will gather requirements, solution design, data migrate from legacy systems to Salesforce, lead a design and development team into action and face different challenges every day to solve busines problems at project and support level.
Knowledge & Experience:
Education and Work Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in solutioning, discovery and business analysis, project management, and technology implementation in full life-cycle CRM engagements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent field.
- Salesforce Administration Certification
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 4-6 yrs Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end-to-end implementation experience.
- Practical experience in implementing at least one of Salesforce products (Sales, Service, Marketing, Community Cloud, or other applications on Salesforce Platform).
- Experience in business process automations projects, cooperation with development teams, understanding of Salesforce architectural concepts and its ecosystem.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships.
- Desire to work in a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Ability to work with Global teams and deliver work effectively.
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.
What you’ll do:
- LLA’s goal is to deliver rapid, value-driven customer solutions for complex business problems. Our Salesforce Functional Lead are key players in this objective, as they can understand client business process and potential constraints (budget, timeline, expertise, etc.) to define optimal and reasonable project scope and expectations.
- Incorporate past experiences and lessons learned, creative and out-of-the-box thinking in designing solutions to offer potential solutions.
- Being able to define value to the business by delivering functionalities in a short time.
- Coordinate with Technical Architects, Developers, integration, and data analyst, and others, as needed, for specific technical and functional design requirements.
- Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce functionalities into Epics, features and US.
- Disseminating best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Coordinate with QA team providing guidance and insure the solution will delivery in the timelines.
- Work with project team validating any change request will not change original scope in the MVP.
- Maintaining and coordinate communication with the customer throughout each project.
- Contribute to SOW estimations for future iterations.