Salesforce-Vlocity Technical LeadPanama, Panama Category: Technology Sub-Category: IT
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
What’s The Role
The Salesforce/Vlocity Technical Lead provides day to day management of the implementation of the solution, decomposition, and assessment of the readiness of user stories, and helps to coach SFDC/Vlocity technical resources in the development of technical components of that solution. She/he will also assist the SFDC/Vlocity Technical Architect, in addition, the Technical Lead reduces the overall project technical risk. The Technical Lead is responsible for early identification of issues and gaps by uncovering those gaps in user stories, in skill sets of the development team, and keeping key project staff informed of this information. The Technical Lead is responsible for the team’s adherence to the Salesforce/ Vlocity Development Guidelines. This is a hands-on development role that requires technical experience and abilities with Salesforce/Vlocity, Experience with Salesforce, and middleware solutions such as Mulesoft.
What You´ll Do
- Hands-on experience with Vlocity DataRaptor, Vlocity Cards, Vlocity OmniScript, VlocityDX, Vlocity Integration Procedures, Vlocity CPQ, Vlocity EPC
- Certification in a Vlocity supported industry is necessary
- Vlocity CLM is a plus but not required.
- Hands-on design and development of Lightning Web Components.
- Understand the performance impacts of design decisions.
- Coaches and supports developing the team’s Vlocity skills.
- Accurately estimates the time required for yourself or others to complete particular assignments.
- Responsible for reviewing and determining the readiness of user stories.
- Decomposition of the user stories in sprints with the developer undertaking the development task
- Key person that the development team goes to for support.
- Expected to be knowledgeable and experienced in the domain.
Knowledge & Experience
- 6-10 years of relevant experience implementing Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent field
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Sales/Service Cloud) preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a hands-on technical leadership position
- 3+ years of software development, Salesforce development experience preferred
- 1+ years of Vlocity project experience
- Vlocity Platform Developer certification
- Vlocity OM certification is highly preferred.
- Experience with system integrations involving Salesforce.com web services (JSON, SOAP), as well as Vlocity Integration Procedure
- Experience in AngularJS, Bootstrap, HTML, REST, SOAP Web Services
- Experience in BSS/OSS (especially CRM) implementations in the Telecommunications industry preferred (Seibel, Amdocs, Pega Systems, etc.)
- Follow best practices required to build, unit test, and configuration management
- Well versed in following code quality and security standards while developing solutions
- Ability to work with Global teams and deliver work effectively
- Hands-on experience using DevOps continuous integration and a good understanding of working in Scrum teams following Agile methodology
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
- Experience in AngularJS, Bootstrap, HTML, REST, SOAP Web Services
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong observation abilities.
- Sharp critical thinking skills.
- Strong and effective communication skills (written and verbal), fluency in English
- Self-Starter, ability to produce quality work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make decisions quickly with a practical approach and accountability.
- Strong planning, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers, other team members, and leadership.
- Ability to multi-task and make good judgments under stressful situations.
- Analytical leader experienced in performance-based, action and results-oriented management, strong project manager and effective problem-solver.
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.