Senior Manager, Digital Care DevelopmentJob ID: 2021-42369 Panama Category: Digital
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Reporting to the Digital Platform Lead and leading, organizing, driving and delivering on Technical Initiatives across the LLA, N+4 role is at the heart of our Digital Delivery process. The Technical Delivery Lead will use their extensive digital and technical experience to drive, support and track both delivery, implementation of our digital care platform across LLA.
- Communicates and manages a clear view of all of the in progress and planned Technical initiatives
- Mobilizes appropriate stakeholders and resources again internal external parties to make sure that Technical initiatives and changes are successfully rolled out
- Contributes to designing and documenting Epics, Stories and Themes for Digital Initiatives
- Works to unblock and suggest solutions to ensure Digital Initiatives in the Care, Commerce and Content space keep rolling
- Works with teams to gather appropriate KPIs and Metrics
- Bridges Waterfall and Scrum methodologies as necessary – Drives Agile adoption and ways of working
- Bakes quality into the delivery, implementation and development processes
- Helps to Source and Engages subject matter experts and stakeholders from the clusters to unblock tasks and stories as needed
- Coaches and Mentors team members and the wider audience on Agile Methodologies and principles
- With the Digital Platform Lead, the delivery lead acts as an evangelist for the Digital platforms in LLA
- Collaborates with other Delivery leads and Project Leaders across LLA to develop a ‘Tribe’ passionate about delivering value
- Will work across multiple Squads or across multiple lines of business
Preferred education/ qualifications:
- Graduate level (Bachelors or higher) degree in Information Technology or related field. Significant technical centric job experience (10+ years) can count in place of technical degree.
- Project Management, Scrum Master and Agile Qualifications preferred
- MBA Preferred
Specific Knowledge & Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of traditional CSP organizations and ways of working – specially digital ecare and self service areas
- Familiarity with TMForum Business Areas and APIs important
- Understanding of the customer lifecycle and customer activities
- Very strong technical experience – familiarity with the digital delivery lifecycle, digital technologies and platforms
- Very Solid grasp of project & portfolio management and delivering complex initiatives across organizations
- Grasp of architecture and technology principles in an Agile working environment
- Experience and ability to work in a matrixed environment, and ability to drive change through influence
- Strong record of people management in a technical and commercial environment, including communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to form strong business relationships across all functions
- Strong Grasp of Digital ways of working and the Digitalization Opportunities
- Grasp of Digital Delivery approaches – Agile, DevOps and of developing, deploying and implementing digital functionalities
- Comfortable in a Digital First Environment – Passionate about building out Digital Solutions for customers
- Timeliness in all actions with quality consciousness towards services received and provided
- Extensive proven experience of Agile and Waterfall project management techniques and tools including planning, resource allocation, prioritization and escalation within an international telecom environment.
- Effectively gathers information, structures clear reasons for decisions and leads debate where required
- Works collaboratively with stakeholders and team members to deliver the best results for the customer and to remove barriers of execution
- Demonstrates strong ability to work under pressure with multiple competing priorities.
- Demonstrates the ability to digital capabilities and their impact on customer experience and the ability to articulate in a meaningful way for the team
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Why Join Us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.
Jobs for you
Senior Manager, Internal Audit and SOX Miami, United States Finance
Senior Business Intelligence Developer, Information Technology San Juan, Puerto Rico Information Technology
ArcGIS Implementer San Juan, Puerto Rico Strategy
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs.