Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us "us" is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you chose to start your career in Latin Liberty America, we're all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
Senior Operations AnalystPanama, Panama Category: Corporate
WHO WE ARE?
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and The Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony and mobiles services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
WHAT´S THE ROLE
This business partner will be responsible for helping to manage change and plan for the future in line with the company goals. This could be for one specific project, or as a permanent feature of the organization supported by the sponsoring teamsYour knowledge of telecommunications combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Liberty Latin America client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Liberty Latin America clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how our operations can reach thousands of users.
What you´ll do:
- Support business and functional teams in developing their plans and executing critical analyses
- Support the company's strategic cost plan
- Assist in the consolidation and integration of individual plans into comprehensive companywide strategic cost plan
- Drive dates and deliverables to ensure timeline completion of the strategic cost plan
- Track performance of individual initiatives
- Identify & evaluate internal business performance improvement opportunities
- Develop strategic and operational opportunities through fact-based analysis
- Critical problem solving
- Prepare presentations and assist in presenting findings to all levels of management
- Manage and execute individual projects.
WHO YOU ARE:
Preferred education/ qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business (or related discipline) or higher, demonstrated strengths in quantitative analysis.
- 4-5 years of relevant experience with a top-tier strategy consulting firm.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Financial model development and scenario planning
- Advanced Excel skills
- Involved in multiple extensive cost models
- Experience supporting/creating a company’s restructuring plan
- Communicate strategic and operational objectives effectively
- Excellent verbal/written interpersonal communication (English, and Spanish preferred)
- Work well as part of a cross-functional team
- Ability to influence across the organization at multiple levels
WHY JOIN US:
TECHNOLOGY EXITES US, ENABLES US AND DRIVES US. WE´RE PROUD OF THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE, THE MARKETS THAT WE SERVE AND OUR PEOPLE COMING TOGETHER TO ENHANCE OUR CUSTOMERS´ LIVES WITH TECHNOLOGY SO THAT THEY CAN CONNECT, WORK, LIVE AND PLAY WITHOUT MISSING BEAT. TROUGHOUT LIBERTY LATIN AMERICA, OUR PASSION AND PRIDE ARE BROUGHT TO LIFE THROUGH OUR SHARED VISION: TO BRING INNOVATION THAT WILL CREATE MOMENTS THAT MATTER TO OUR CUSTOMERS, DELIVERING GROWTH IN OUR MARKETS WITH ONE VISION, ONE CULTURE AND ONE TEAM.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Start a career with impact #BringYourAmazing
When you join an international telecommunications leader, you’ll tap into incredible possibilities that take you further than you ever imagined.
LEADING TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROVIDER IN LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN
MORE THAN 20 CONSUMER MARKETS
MORE THAN 30 BUSINESS MARKETS
GENERATING $3.9 BILLION IN REVENUE
OUR NETWORK PASSES THROUGH 7.3M HOMES
OVER 10,000 EMPLOYEES
Liberty Latin America
As the leading operator in Latin America and the Caribbean, Liberty Latin America brings innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, one team. Together, we’re connecting over seven million homes and generating $3.9 billion in revenue.
We do it the best and We do it with spirit
- CW Business