Change Management Administrator - NOCPort of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago Category: Technology Sub-Category: Technology
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
The Change Management Administrator is responsible for ensuring all Maintenances and Change Management operations to follow the processes and standards set by LLA. The incumbent will also contribute to the development of such processes and standards and ensure the processes and standards are understood by the teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Processes Maintenance and Change Management Events
2. Ensures all approvals in place for such events, schedules and calendars accordingly
3. Manages the Communication to stakeholders and customers for Change Management and Maintenance Events
4. Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
5. Assess the change impact
6. Technically assess the Changes to be implemented, ensure proper impact assessment, rollbacks and Network captures / stats are in place
7. Complete change management assessments
8. Adhere to change management strategy
9. Identify, analyze, prepare risk mitigation tactics
10. Identify and manage anticipated resistance
11. Consult and coach project teams, communication efforts, training efforts
12. Support and engage senior leaders
13. Coordinate efforts with other specialists
14. Assist Project Managers to integrate change management activities into project plans
15. Manage stakeholders within Change Management Lifecycle
16. Track and report issues during processing of any change
17. Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
18. Establish and encourage strong relationships across the organization to ensure Organizational goals are achieved
19. Ensure documentation and processes are defined and adhered to
20. Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the change management process
21. Producing management information, including KPIs and reports
22. Monitoring the effectiveness of change management and making recommendations for improvement.
23. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the Vice President, Senior Director, Senior Manager, Manager or Supervisor
• 1+ Years of Change Management experience.
• 2+ Years in Network Operations Environment.
• Working knowledge of Incident/Problem/Change Management frameworks such as ITIL v3, TQM or ISO 9000:2000 (certification not required, but is a plus).
• 1+ Years of Project Management.
• Proven communication skills with multiple levels of an organization, including interaction with senior level business partners within the company.
• Strong influencing and relationship management skills.
• Excellent ability to manage multiple high priority efforts/ competing priorities and flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities.
• Basic Understanding of Networking and functionality of multiple disciplines as a Service Provider.
• Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups.
• Ability to work shift and/or after hours.
• Eagerness to work in 24/7 mode.
• Process Improvement
• Reporting Skills
• Must be innovative, independent and able to work with limited direction and conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
• KPI Driven and results oriented.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Computer Science or equivalent work experience in lieu of formal education to be determined by hiring manager.
• CCNA or similar networking certification.
• ITIL certification would be an asset
Jobs for you
Director of Network Security & Mobile Workforce Solutions Miami, United States Technology
Senior Director of Network Operations Miami, United States Technology
Change Management Administrator - NOC Trinidad and Tobago Technology
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs.