Associate Business AnalystJob ID: 2021-41351 San Juan, Puerto Rico Category: Strategy
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
The Business Analysts is an integral part of the BTO team. They are responsible for contributing to the overall problem solving and engagement success by applying quantitative methods and analytical tools. The selected candidate will by a key contributor to internal and external strategic issues and opportunities. The role will also recommend and/or lead business operations initiatives through business intelligence findings.
- Perform requirements gathering process for new initiatives. As part of this process, the Business Analyst will gather key stakeholders and collect all information required for the business to develop and document systems, process, people and other requirements for the initiative.
- Build effective business cases with analytical software and tools including the development of financial and quantitative models.
- Develop tools for effectively track cost for key initiatives. Work with Project Managers to institute within their respective initiatives.
- Conduct research on specific topics and apply it in support of engagement requirements
- Explain and review analysis/findings with team members and client personnel
- Develop reporting dashboards for the office of business transformation.
- Help to develop communications (both in written and in presentation formats) that convey ideas and recommendations in a clear and convincing way
- Identify implications of proposed solutions on people, processes, technology, strategy, and structure
- Demonstrates and ensures compliance with the Customer First Philosophy, all Liberty Latin America's policies and procedures including the Code of Conduct and Liberty safety standards and procedures.
- Other functions may be assigned.
Bachelor's or master's degree in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, Systems, IT, Civil and others) or in Business Administration (Finance, Accounting, Management, and others)
Other majors - Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, and others.
Entry level position- no prior experience required
Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Assessment, background check and drug test will be required to successful candidate.
If you believe you have been discriminated against you may notify the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Federal Communications Commission, or other appropriate agency