Broadcast Operator & Production AssistantJob ID: 2021-41245 San Juan, Puerto Rico Category: Brand,-Marketing-and-Propositions
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Responsible for technical operation for Cablevision/Ch.10, including assistance to coordination, acquisition and control traffic, daily log and assistance to technical needs. Production assistant of creative content and social media strategies for Cannel 85.
- Broadcast Technical Operator for live transmissions of Ch.10
- Ensure the best quality of content and technical aspect for Ch.0 and Ch.85
- Qualified candidates must have experience as TD, audio operator, or within master control.
- Responsible for daily local content, traffic and daily log of Cablevision ch.10.
- Knowledge of composition, focus, framing of camera shots, graphics and audio monitoring.
- Maintain filing of all video content to share and provide, as detailed in both service contracts of Senate and Legislature.
- Be proactive and work as a team to collaborate with specific transmission-related and programming procedures in both channels.
- Daily review of all the equipment in the work area for anomalies, so it does not affect any aspect of transmissions.
- Ability to troubleshoot audio/video problems, comprehension of equipment of broadcast hardware and automation systems, as well as satellite/fiber transmission are desired.
- Research, plan and coordination of original themes of talents, producers and influencers that can create exclusive content for us to fill our airtime.
- Create and design strategic ideas for the digital platforms of Channel 85, all it's visuals, videography, copywriting, and graphic content.
- Assistance to production projects if needed for channel 85.
- Have relation with suppliers to identify and resolve any technical issues. Demonstrates and ensures compliance with the Customer First Philosophy, all Liberty Latin America's policies and procedures, including the Code of Conduct and Liberty safety standards and procedures.
- Other functions may be assigned.
- Associate degree, bachelors preferred in related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in communications, television production or related field with audio/video production experience is required.
- Proficiency in broadcast, PC/Mac TriCaster, Blackmagic, Sony remote cameras and controller, Adobe Creative, Video Producing/Editing, Photography along with some Graphic Design skills and Copywriting ability.
Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Assessment, background check and drug test will be required to successful candidate.
If you believe you have been discriminated against you may notify the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Federal Communications Commission, or other appropriate agency.