Business Customer Services RepresentantiveJob ID: 2021-39068 San Juan, Puerto Rico Category: Commercial
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Responsible of answering phone calls from business customers achieving First Call Resolution. Provide first level support in all our products. Responsible for providing superior customer support & service to our small, medium and large business customers by answering a full range of customer requests, inquiries, and complaints.
- Retain customers (business accounts) when attempting to disconnect or downgrade services. Works to retain existing customer base by using active listening appreciation, and assuming ownership of customer issues through resolution to prevent voluntary disconnects caused by issues such as move requests/transfer service, price/value concerns, technical issues, and change of ownership.
- Minimizes churn by strategically offering product bundles and price points that meet the customers' budget needs and business applications needs and expands their product mix with Liberty.
- Dedicatedly encourages retention by contacting business clients at various high propensity churn points in their life cycle (i.e. 3-6 months prior to contract expiration, after successive service calls, etc.) to assure customer happiness and to re-contract and extend our customer relationships where appropriate. Presents products/services in a courteous and genuine manner and adding solutions required.
- Raises situations that cannot be resolved to the other departments in order to take corrective actions.
- Handles billing for government accounts to meet service specifications required by law.
- Understands basic technical aspects of Local Area Networks, including the use of Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) appliances and routing configurations using Static Public IPs.
- Supports configuration of cable modems used by business customers for Security applications (port forward).
- Interacts with customers and integrators to test and trouble shoot PBXs with multi-line Telephone services (hunting).
- Provides billing and technical support to Wholesale accounts for new and existing Ethernet over DOCSIS (EoD) services.
- Provide commercial customers with product and service information.
- Opens site survey requests to provide construction costs to customers with no existing facilities.
- Perform mid/sophisticated level TBS for the main services.
- Troubleshoots situations related to Telephony Business Advanced Products (SIP, PRI-ISDN) and refers to provisioning and/or NOC accordingly.
- Assists Wholesale and Direct Customers with Billing/Invoice issues related to Voice and Data fiber Advanced Services (Dedicated Internet, Transport point-to-point, SIP, PRI-ISDN and others).
- Conducts outbound collection calls for business customers. Works on payment plans and brings up any collection issues depending on account type (Small Business, Major Accounts and Wholesale) and process payments.
- Follow up on prospect customers until they become existing customers.
- Maintain a high-quality monitoring score according to the department metrics.
- Attend business accounts based on call etiquette procedures.
- Provides call resolution on customer (business accounts) inquiry by providing appropriate billing, service, programming, maintenance, troubleshooting information (VoIP, HSD and Video).
- Handles Bulk accounts billing maintenance and works with Business Sales Operations in child accounts audits and corrections, including equipment/converter inventory movement on account.
- Uses additional tools to document and assist business customers with transactions specific to Advanced Services (Salesforce).
- Demonstrates sophisticated knowledge of competitors. Figures out and implement sophisticated strategies/techniques to efficiently counter bold offers and educate customers on product comparisons.
- Recognizes, conveys, promotes, and sells products and service value. Remains up-to-date on products and services to ensure customer happiness and to improve sales opportunities (e.g. marketing matrix, new product information).
- Demonstrates and ensures compliance with the Customer First Philosophy, all Liberty Latin America’s policies and procedures including the Code of Conduct and Liberty safety standards and procedures.
- Other functions may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
Associate Degree. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
At least 2 years of experience in Customer Service Support and troubleshooting in call center environment and previous high-volume customer service experience either in a call center or retail environment.
- Good social and communication skills.
- Ability to work with high volume, high pressure, and results oriented environment.
- Able to work in a dynamic, often high-pressure environment, with validated ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and handle and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Detail oriented with a background in analytical skills.
- Possess ability to navigate through multiple software and intranet sites to resolve customer issues and handle expertly.
- Able to follow issues through to resolution in a timely and efficient manner while providing exemplary customer service to high dollar customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish and English).
- Customer Focus and service oriented.
- Knowledge on Telecommunications, especially telephone and Internet.
- Computer Knowledge (Microsoft Office).
Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Assessment, background check and drug test will be required to successful candidate.
If you believe you have been discriminated against you may notify the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Federal Communications Commission, or other appropriate agency.