CX Senior Business AnalystJob ID: 2021-58689 San Juan, Puerto Rico Category: Strategy
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Responsible for developing and implementing central initiatives to build the best-in-class experience for our customers. Will work cross-functionally to generate and/or drive broad ranging critical initiatives, evaluate CX growth opportunities, and implement operational enhancements. Responsible to drive improvements for the overall customer experience. Focus on improving the customer experience by capturing the “Voice of the Customer” (VOC) through data collection, action-tracking and reporting. Uncover and communicate opportunities to all departments regarding all aspects to improve customer experience.
- Identify trends, distill insights, and build dashboards to find opportunities and bring access to CX initiatives and team.
- Build and use trend analysis to determine customer behaviors to inform leadership of touch points and drive customer engagement through relevant communications.
- Analyze performance data, measure impact to customers, and generate practical insights based on trends.
- Perform statistical analysis to correlate business/operational Key Performance Indicators with NPS and CX outcomes.
- Analyze customer satisfaction data to extrapolate meaningful information to prioritize and target customer experience improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for the oversight of Liberty’s messaging bot, which includes:
- Monitor messaging bot and enhance its use in all channels.
- Improve messaging bot containment rate, interactions managed by bot and messaging bot reporting.
- Responsible for process automation and the execution of efficiency projects.
- Support cross-functional initiatives by leading projects and ensuring partner accountability.
- Responsible for collaborating with department managers/teams to implement changes in materials, employee development and training programs to improve the efficiency, knowledge, and effectiveness.
- Manage and administers the voice of the customer program platform to analyze and share customer feedback and sentiment across the business.
- Monitor multiple sources of (VOC) feedback, including customer surveys, frontline staff input, product reviews, feedback on the website / app experience, and social media content to identify and assess gaps in the customer experience.
- Facilitate cross-departmental teams to identify and analyze structural and operational improvement options to deliver extraordinary customer experience.
- Deliver practical data stories to leadership to deliver key insights into customer behavior.
- Lead execution and implementation of critical initiatives focused on enhancing the customer experience and delivering on roadmap objectives.
- Launch new support channels and manage ongoing improvements to CX operational processes and platforms.
- Be a part of project teams to successfully complete all phases of a data analysis project, including but not limited to: Planning, Data Collection, Data Cleansing, Analysis, and Recommending Solutions.
- Work with partners across the business to implement and evaluate the performance of various initiatives and product changes.
- Other functions may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in finance, data analytics, industrial engineering or related field.
2-3 years’ experience with Voice of Customer.
Intermediate to advanced experience in programming experience: R, Python, Power Automate
Advance experience with Excel and data analysis
Intermediate experience with statistical analysis
- Self-starter who works independently and can handle fast-paced, changing priorities.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong understanding of process methodologies and effective use of data, especially if trained in methodologies such as Six Sigma, or similar analytical frameworks.
- Ability to learn and assess customer needs and a variety of business operating models.
- Demonstrated ability to guide and handle customer transformation efforts.
- Strong eye for business, and the ability to analyze and use information.
- Ability to work in a team environment while balancing multiple projects with varying priorities.
- Excellent verbal, written communication with the ability to empathize and deliver clear concise messaging, including manipulating data, creating reports, visualizations and presentations from scratch.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and easily adaptable to change; ability to work under tight deadlines.
Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Assessment, background check and drug test will be required to successful candidate.
If you believe you have been discriminated against you may notify the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Federal Communications Commission, or other appropriate agency.