Direct Sales ExecutiveJob ID: 2021-38897 San Juan, Puerto Rico Category: Sales
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Promotes and sells the services offered by Liberty PR, LLC. to potential residential customers within their region. Have complete domain of our products, the competition and the market, to effectively guide the prospects on offerings of products, benefits, price, and credit.
Education and/or Experience:
Associate degree. Bachelor's degree preferred, from accredited institution or its equivalent in experience in sales.
Minimum of 2 to 3 years of sales experience and/or customer service.
· Written and verbal proficiency in the languages of English and Spanish.
· Proven knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
· Availability to work during the late afternoon hours and weekends in caravans and special events, as needed.
· Outstanding skills of negotiation and persuasion.
· Computer-literate, knowledge in Microsoft Office.
· Able to strive and maintain happy, appropriate and favorable relations with subscribers, contractors and employees in the service area.
· Owns and drive motor vehicle that follows state laws and traffic regulations.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills with outstanding attention to detail.
· Knowledge on Telecommunications, especially on cable, telephone and Internet.
· Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driver record.
Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Assessment, background check and drug test will be required to successful candidate.
If you believe you have been discriminated against you may notify the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Federal Communications Commission, or other appropriate agency.
· Makes sales efforts of all the services to prospects in the community within their assigned region to acquire new clients.
· Prompts and searches customers through door-to-door sales campaigns, in communities that are assigned.
· Contact existing and new customers to discuss their needs and how this need can be achieve by specific products and services.
· Distributes door-to-door promotional materials authorized by Liberty.
· Is always prepared with all sales materials available and listings of customers of the areas allocated to work.
· Performs daily sales reports, homes pass or visit reports, as requested by their Supervisor or Manager, in order to acquire sales and cover all of the assigned territory.
· Makes credit checks to prospects to establish the applicable sales conditions and maintains the confidentiality of the information of the prospects.
· Process all sales and payments received daily through the CSG application providing all the necessary information as established by the sales policies.
· Delivers all sales documentation daily in the office assigned as base within the established timetable.
· Renders daily, all the cash money collected during the sales activities as establish in the company's policies.
· Makes continuous efforts and improvements to meet the established minimum sales quota on a weekly and monthly basis.
· Track all processed sales to make sure that they are installed on a timely manner.
· May perform new tasks such as audits of illegal connections for the purpose of acquiring sales and subscribers.
· Keep Supervisor informed of daily sales activities and production results.
· Attends daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly meetings as required.
· Drives company vehicles as needed.
· Promotes compliance with Liberty’s mission, vision, values, policies and practices.
· Responsible for wearing every working day the uniform provided by Liberty and maintains it in good conditions.
· Demonstrates and ensures compliance with the Customer First Philosophy, all Liberty Latin America's policies and procedures, including the Code of Conduct and Liberty safety standards and procedures.
· Other functions may be assigned.