Materials AnalystJob ID: 2021-42113 San Juan, Puerto Rico Category: Technology
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
The Material Analyst for Network/Outside Plant is responsible to implement the strategy on forward planning. Partners with Supply Chain team to request material needs based on inventory levels, managed delivery targets and is responsible of handling identified supply chain risks.
- Partner with field operations to ensure all material requirements are properly and accurately identified.
- Participate in material review meetings, update weekly and monthly material status, and identify/discuss specific material issues as needed.
- Coordinate orders, delivery, and tracking of materials.
- Implements the reverse planning strategy, control the reverse stock to declare any opportunity/risk in the budget.
- Implements the inventory management strategy complying with level stock, stock value and budget.
- Responsible to build and manage relationship with external partners and suppliers.
- Responsible to budget and report on planning operation.
- Act as point of support for technical operation teams in the introduction of new technologies/materials.
- Demonstrates and ensures compliance with the Customer First Philosophy, all Liberty Latin's policies and procedures including the Code of Conduct and Liberty safety standards and procedures.
- Other functions may be assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineer, Supply Chain Management, Statistics or related field.
3 – 5 years of related experience.
Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Assessment, background check and drug test will be required to successful candidate.
If you believe you have been discriminated against you may notify the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Federal Communications Commission, or other appropriate agency