Power Resiliency DesignerJob ID: 2021-56888 San Juan, Puerto Rico Category: Technology
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Provide HFC plant design services and relocation of power supplies and resilience. Responsible for all phases of strikes consistent with Liberty Cable's policies, procedures, work quality standards, customer needs, and local, state, and applicable regulations. Responsible for complying with all daily activities requested by your supervisor. Support the Engineering and Construction Department, as well as the Operations Department in any project that requires their assistance and / or that of the department.
- Carry out designs and redesigns of the electronics of the HFC network.
- Technical support to the technical base.
- Support technical standards.
- Implement improvements and best practices.
- Support design efforts for HE and other broadcast applications.
- Maintain and optimize the detailed design.
- Quality control support for design.
- Interact with centralized designers.
- Supervisor support for field service.
- Keep the design inventory up to date.
- Withdrawal and Coordinate Reviews.
- Implements the CC program in their work area.
- Interact with the house files and the recording.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the system maps.
- Demonstrates and guarantees compliance with the Customer First philosophy.
- Demonstrates and guarantees compliance with all Liberty Latin America policies and procedures, including the Code of Conduct.
- Demonstrates and ensures compliance with Liberty security standards and procedures.
- Other functions can be assigned.
- AS in Electricity, Electronics, Draftsman or equivalent experience.
- HFC Construction.
- Electrical Construction.
- AutoCAD Experience.
Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Assessment, background check and drug test will be required to successful candidate.
If you believe you have been discriminated against you may notify the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Federal Communications Commission, or other appropriate agency.