Procurement Operations AnalystPuerto Rico Category: Corporate Sub-Category: Finance
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
* TEMPORARY POSITION
Who We Are?
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and The Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony and mobiles services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
The Procurement Operations analyst supports the organizations procure to pay tools, users, suppliers and supporting teams (AP, Finance, Supply Chain, etc.). Provides guidance and training to stakeholder and suppliers as needed. The role will support the various functions within the Procure-to-pay functions including but not limited to Supplier onboarding, supplier catalog and punch-out creation, creation and maintenance of supply chain inventory catalog items. The role will support stakeholders on shopping cart creation and PO support.
- Key point of contact for supplier onboarding, supplier support and catalog creations.
- Key point for stakeholders on shopping cart creation and PO support
- Answer and respond to end user phone calls, tickets and chats for system support issues
- Resolve, escalate and track customer service tickets through to resolution
- Follow-up with customer on status of, or resolution of their service ticket
- Host training and knowledge sessions with business units as needed
- Train stakeholders on the Procurement processes as needed
- Coordinate punch out and catalog updates with suppliers and supply chain team
- Support System administrator on testing of change requests, enhancements and new functionality
- Create and distribute project/task status report on weekly/monthly basis
Knowledge & Experience:
Preferred education/ qualifications:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in procurement or supply chain function.
- Proven Experience implementing procurement systems and best practices
- Global experience preferred.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business or Finance desired but not required
- Strong understanding of procurement systems, processes and best practices
- Experience working in cross-functional, international teams
- Excellent English and Spanish in both verbal and written form.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interface with multiple groups, including internal resources and external professional service providers
Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum 2 years of procurement experience
- Knowledge of procurements systems (Great Plains preferred); workflows, catalogs, error logs
- Ability to work on your own
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize assignments under tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Problem solving and identification
- Must be a team player
- An understanding of procurement processes and strategic sourcing
Why Join Us:
Technology excites us, enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision: to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture and one team.
Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Assessment, background check and drug test will be required to successful candidate.
If you believe you have been discriminated against you may notify the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Federal Communications Commission, or other appropriate agency.