Sales Support SpecialistJob ID: 2021-41307 San Juan, Puerto Rico Category: Customer-Service
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Ensure positive experience for our internal/external customers by maintaining the integrity of store operating procedures including but not limited to: Inventory management, cash management, point of sale paperwork/recordkeeping, assists in the adherence to store merchandising standards, and the safety and security requirements in the store. Operate various internal tools and systems, terminal consoles and peripheral devices, and maintain time sensitive daily, weekly, and monthly records with a high degree of detail and accuracy. Act as the operational liaison between agents, vendors, customers and various Liberty departments. May sell all products and services offered by the company. Answer inbound calls and assist sales representatives and customers by performing quick hit sales transactions.
- Welcome customers to our store, coordinate check-in process and customer flow
- Function as a customer experience advocate
- Assist with sales when needed
- Work in a team environment to meet and exceed assigned goals
- Inventory management – including counts, ordering, maintaining, receiving, returning, tracking and securing equipment and supplies
- Perform operational tasks to maintain audit-ready status in store at all times
- Prepare bank deposits
- Balance cash drawer
- Process and prepare paperwork for recordkeeping and report generation
- Assist with store merchandising
- Demonstrates and ensures compliance with the Customer First Philosophy, all Liberty Latin America’s policies and procedures including the Code of Conduct and Liberty safety standards and procedures.
- Other functions may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associate degree.
- At least one year of experience in customer service position
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish and English).
- Outstanding influencing and persuasion skills.
- Able to strive in a fast-paced, structured, multifaceted and high-transaction environment, with the ability to provide an excellent customer service.
- Ability to make real connections with customers by providing an outstanding and happy customer experience.
- Computer knowledge, Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge on Telecommunications.
- Work flexible hours (including evenings, weekends and holidays).
- Work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate what may be required.
- May be required to wear a uniform or company apparel as designated by management
Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Assessment, background check and drug test will be required to successful candidate.
If you believe you have been discriminated against you may notify the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Federal Communications Commission, or other appropriate agency