Warehouse OperatorJob ID: 2021-41135 San Juan, Puerto Rico Category: Supply-Chain
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Perform activities in the warehouse, distribution centers, P&D (Pick and Delivery) including but not limited to pick, pack, dispatch, receive, ship products, cycle counts, replenishments, asset tracking, record keeping and reverse logistics.
- 2-3 Years working in an inventory handling environment.
- High School graduate, associate or bachelor’s degree desirable.
- Experience with Excel and other Microsoft Office Programs.
- Able to stand for 8 hours, plus overtime.
- Full Range of upper body motion.
- Able to lift 70 pounds.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds repeatedly in 8 hours, plus overtime.
- Visual acuity including color depth perception and field of vision.
- Auditory ability to receive verbal communications.
- Willingness to work 1st, 2nd shift hours when necessary.
Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Assessment, background check and drug test will be required to successful candidate.
If you believe you have been discriminated against you may notify the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Federal Communications Commission, or other appropriate agency.
- Complete the timely and accurate picking, packing, and shipping of orders to provide exceptional customer service.
- Complete timely and accurate inventory moves both physically and logically as directed by manager.
- Assist in maintaining or exceeding the distribution centers production and inventory goals, fill rate and cycle time.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for all employees.
- Be a team member.
- Forklift certification eligibility required.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment.
- Working knowledge of automated distribution systems.
- Able to work overtime with little or no notice.
- Able to maintain Excel reports and communicate with vendors.