Sr. Director of Information TechnologySantiago, Chile Category: Technology Sub-Category: Technology
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
- Develop and oversee the implementation of strategic goals for the organization’s information systems and technology by evaluating business processes and organizational needs, identifying cost-effective business intelligence solutions, allocating resources, evaluating trends, and anticipating requirements
- Design, develop, implement and oversee organizational-wide data collections, ensure system alignment with organizational and programmatic goals maintain standards and policies for data systems management and accuracy, ensure staff training and compliance with required procedures, and maintain appropriate system records
- Support and ensure compliance with global security architecture protocols that reflect and support business, technical, operational, and compliance objectives
- Develop and manage vendor partnerships for local projects as well as understanding and supporting global partnerships with the same vendors.
- Provide day-to-day management of highly skilled technical teams.
- Facilitate technology and related instructional training to the organization’s staff
- Manage assigned staff by training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Provide other duties as assigned
Jobs for you
Asistente de Venta Remota Santiago, Chile Consumer
Analyst Finance Transformation (Temporary Position 6 Months) Panama City, Panama Corporate
Local Taxes Specialist Puerto Rico Corporate
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs.