Animator/ Motion DesignerJob ID: 2021-38693 Trinidad and Tobago; Jamaica; Barbados; Malta Category: Brand,-Marketing-and-Propositions
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
The Animator/Motion Designer will take ideas from concept to execution in both digital advertising and video within The Creative Hub, an internal agency which supports brand development and digital marketing efforts across the business. The Animator/Motion Designer will be a creative, visual storyteller and will work alongside other creative professionals under the Associate Creative Director to deliver world-class, engaging motion content for social media, websites and other video platforms.
The right candidate is detail-oriented and understands the importance of pixel-perfect and frame-by-frame accuracy in telling visual storytelling.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 3-5 Years’ experience with an advertising agency or in-house creative team
- Strong portfolio of creative work with a strong emphasis on digital
- Expert-level knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Knowledge of Cinema 4d and sound editing programs a plus
- Strong understanding of social media content requirements and techniques
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; a team player, positive and problem solver
- Works well within a collaborative team environment
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
- Work closely with Creative Directors and team to ideate and execute concepts that deliver on brand and commercial objectives
- Create animated videos, GIFs and other content using software including After Effects
- Create storyboards to present concepts to internal clients
- Music selection and sound design on all executions
- Draw from the brand’s voice to conceive and build animations that bring stories to life