Senior Analyst, Equity CompensationJob ID: 2021-41273 Category: People-&-Communications
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
What's the role:
The Senior Analyst, Equity Compensation will be a key team member in supporting the company's global equity plans consisting of ESPP, the annual stock plan and general executive compensation. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and welcomes the opportunity to make a difference in a growing, fast-paced organization, across our multiple markets.
What you'll do:
- Support the implementation of the company’s new Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) and establish on-going processes to ensure enrollment, participant support, third-party vendor management, and internal collaboration across multiple functions is successful (Finance, Accounting, HR, Tax, Compliance/Audit, Legal, Payroll, Shared Services, etc.).
- Accurately and efficiently support the day-to-day equity administration of the company’s global plans.
- Assist with equity modeling/reporting, internal and external audit requirements, general compliance and public reporting related to equity plans.
- Provide employee support (at all levels of the organization) for training, questions, issues or concerns related to the company’s equity plans.
- Help manage third-party vendors and collaborators to ensure efficiency in administration and overall processes.
- Candidate will also be integral to support special projects within the Total Rewards function
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of stock administration, financial analysis or financial support role with a publicly traded company; Certified Equity Professional (CEP) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Statistics or other relevant field
- Extremely detail-oriented with excellent analytical abilities
- Comprehensive knowledge of various types of equity awards and programs across multiple jurisdictions
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated and customer service oriented
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience with outsourced equity platform preferred
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
LLA Corporate HQ
USD/. 70,000.00 - 85,000.00
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.