Warehouse SpecialistJob ID: 2021-38846 Category: Supply-Chain
Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us ‘us’ is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you choose to start your career at Liberty Latin America, we’re all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
- Risk taking We’re empowered to take risks for our customers and each other. Making mistakes is OK.
- Respectful We treat others like we want to be treated. It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.
- Honest We’re honest with others but, more importantly, we are honest with ourselves.
- Hardworking We work hard for our customers, colleagues and investors.
- Disciplined We’re consistent and we measure our performance. Commitments matter to us.
What I love about our culture is the opportunities we create for our employees to grow their careers with us and the passion we have for growth. I love seeing people stretch and challenge themselves, working outside of their comfort zone and flourishing as a result. Doing great things for their self development, their families, our business and our customers.Kerry Scott, Chief People Officer
Warehouse Specialist is responsible to manage the North Miami Beach Warehouse, logistics and purchasing operations process. Responsible for the registration of inventory transactions in system and items creation and physical inbound & outbounds of inventory, creation of PO’s in the system.
- Manage internal Stakeholder’s relationships
- Knowledge of handling and managing Telco Equipment
- Ability to form strong business relationships across the organization
- Ability to work in fast and efficient way with minimum supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English & Spanish
- Requires solid proven experience of performing functions in Warehousing and purchasing process operations
- Knoweledge of Microsoft Office
Previous experience with inventory module of Microsoft Dynamics GP (If Possible)
Demonstrate strong commutation and reporting skills in a multi-country/multi-cultural environment
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
- SKU data base administration, creation and removal of inventory and services items
- Warehouse distribution, defining location for each cargo and type of equipment
- Shipping and delivering to couriers and internal customers all the outbound requisition and registration of the inventory transaction in system
- Receiving from internal customers and couriers all the inbound requisitions and registration of the inventory transaction in system
- Inventory control with Physical inventories
- Purchasing process management for NMB and other countries