Our success depends on our people. What connects us, unites us and makes us "us" is the passion and pride we have for creating moments that matter for our customers. So, wherever you chose to start your career in Latin Liberty America, we're all guided by a shared vision, philosophy and principles that enable us to bring our culture to life. We do it the best and we do it with spirit.
Direct Sales ExecutivePuerto Rico Category: Consumer
Sub-Category: Direct Sales
Promotes and sells the services offered by Liberty PR, LLC. to potential residential customers within their region. Have absolute domain of our products, the competition and the market, to effectively guide the prospects on offerings of products, benefits, price, and credit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities, but are not limited to the following:
- Makes sales efforts of all the services offered by Liberty to prospects in the community within their assigned region.
- Prompts and searches customers through door-to-door sales campaigns, in communities that are assigned.
- Contact existing and new customers to discuss their needs and how this need can be achieve by specific products and services.
- Availability to work during the late afternoon hours and weekends in caravans and special events, as needed.
- Distributes door-to-door promotional materials authorized by the company with the purpose of obtaining sales.
- Is prepared every single day with all sales materials available and listings of customers of the areas allocated to work.
- Performs daily sales reports, homes pass or visit reports, as requested by their Supervisor or Manager, in order to obtain sales and cover all of the assigned territory.
- Makes credit checks to prospects to establish the applicable sales conditions and maintains the confidentiality of the information of the prospects.
- Process all sales and payments received every single day through the DSX application providing all the necessary information as established by the sales policies.
- Delivers all sales documentation every single day in the office assigned as base within the established timetable.
- Renders every single day, all the cash money collected during the sales activities as establish in the company's policies.
- Makes continuous efforts and improvements to meet the established minimum sales quota on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Responsible of protecting and maintain in good condition all company equipment and resources assigned.
- Track all processed sales to make sure that they are installed on a timely manner.
- May perform new tasks such as audits of illegal connections for the purpose of obtaining sales and subscribers.
- Keep Supervisor informed of daily sales activities and production results.
- Attends daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly meetings as required.
- Drives company vehicles as needed.
- Promotes compliance with Liberty’s mission, vision, values, policies and practices.
- Responsible for wearing every working day the uniform provided by Liberty and maintains it in good conditions.
- Demonstrates and ensures compliance with the Customer First Philosophy, all Liberty Latin America policies and procedures, including the Code of Conduct and Liberty safety standards and procedures.
- Other functions may be assigned.
Skills you'll Use Every Single Day:
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Creativity and Innovation
- Customer Focus
- Company Ambassadorship
- Integrity and Ethics
- Learning Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Quality Orientation
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Building Credibility
- Customer Service
- Results Orientation
- Influence and Persuasion
- Time Management
- Business Insight
Education and/or Experience:
Associate degree. Bachelor's degree preferred, from accredited institution or its equivalent in experience in sales.
Minimum of 2 to 3 years of sales experience and/or customer service.
- Written and verbal proficiency in the languages of English and Spanish.
- Proven knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Good skills of negotiation and persuasion.
- Computer-literate, knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Able to strive and maintain appropriate and favorable relations with subscribers, contractors and employees in the service area.
- Owns and drive motor vehicle that follows state laws and traffic regulations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge on Telecommunications, especially on cable, telephone and Internet.
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driver record.
Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, disability status or genetic information. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are constantly hiring Amazing People.
If you are a passionate about your career, we want to hear from you.
Assessment, skills and drug test will be required as part of the selection process.
Start a career with impact #BringYourAmazing
When you join an international telecommunications leader, you’ll tap into incredible possibilities that take you further than you ever imagined.
LEADING TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROVIDER IN LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN
MORE THAN 20 CONSUMER MARKETS
MORE THAN 30 BUSINESS MARKETS
GENERATING $3.9 BILLION IN REVENUE
OUR NETWORK PASSES THROUGH 7.3M HOMES
OVER 10,000 EMPLOYEES
Liberty Puerto Rico
We’re Liberty of Puerto Rico, the largest cable operator on the island. We provide broadband, fixed line and video services to homes and businesses, supported by a 360-mile fiber ring network. Our business products serve customers ranging from small and medium enterprises to international companies and government agencies.
We do it the best and We do it with spirit
- CW Business